Search results

1. 9

SOLD: Western Digital Data102 JBOD Enclosure $200 + Shipping

Final EDIT: Unit has been sold, thanks for everyone's interest. I have a Western Digital Data102 JBOD Enclosure I'm looking to sell with no drives; everything pictured here. Have powered the unit up and did communication with the SAS channels; but we did not have enough drives (needs to be...
  2. 9

Old server hardware to experiment with unraid package development and virtual servers

Hello STH Forum! A while ago I got some feedback here regarding a home server I initially wanted to use Windows Storage Spaces for. I took a bit of a detour and went with unRAID, but the feedback/help I received here was phenomenal so I'm reaching out to you guys again for help regarding a...
  3. 9

No POST/video with Supermicro MBD-X9SCM-F-O

Hey everyone, I see there is another thread similar to this, where the end result was using ECC RAM, but that's not my issue as I already have ECC ram in use. Basically, I just put together my server platform, powered it on, fans spin up, LEDs start blinking, but my monitor remains in...
  4. 9

Upcoming build for Win Server 2012 file/media storage server

Hello everyone, I'm looking to upgrade my HP Media Smart EX490 platform. I already have the 5 bay attachment, and using nothing but 2TB drives, and I'm still running out of space. Recently it's been acting up, and I've decided it's time for a replacement. The world of server hardware is...