Search results

1. U

Help: ESXI 6.5U1 passthrough GTX560ti successfully, but fail on...

Salutations, davidng! Did you ever figure this out? I just ran across your thread having already tried everything you've stated. I'm also having the USB 3.0 passthrough issue on a gaming VM :-(. I'm passing through a 1070 TI just fine and have a GRID K1 doing vGPU as well without issue on other...
  2. U

Troubleshooting - Intel S2600CP2J Won't POST, No Video

Greetings, I had a power outage 2 days ago and my FreeBSD NAS since won't boot up. There is no POST, no video, etc...however the system does power on. PSU - Corsair HX 850 Mobo - Intel S2600CP2J CPU - (2) E5-2670v2's RAM - (16) 8GB Hynix Manual Link -...
  3. U

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Has anyone here successfully configured any sort of VLAN routing? I'm having a hell of a time getting it to work. Edit/Update: It seems like a lot of the commands simply don't do what they're supposed to. I've got a ton of experience with Cisco and the syntax differences aren't a big deal...
  4. U

Awesome Deals on 10Gb NIC Cards, Switches and Servers

I had a pretty amazing experience ordering from @NATEX that I wanted to share. I called their tech (Mike) and he was extremely helpful. I explained what I wanted to accomplish with my build and he actually suggested a way for me to do it more efficiently while saving money at the same time...