Search results

1. C

BestBuy - 12TB Easystore USB HDD - $180

Got 2 in today, both are 5400s. Will update once I shuck...
  2. C

Supermicro SC846 rail kit part # ?

A belated thanks to you sir. I have a newer 846 and an older one. Wish I had been paying attention when ordering rails... Are the rails mentioned long enough to slide out the chassis for service?
  3. C

Supermicro SC846 rail kit part # ?

Sorry for the resurrection again. I am looking for a set of rails for the older 846 with the taller style mounts, anyone got a part number off the top of their head?
  4. C

Supermicro Repon 2U complete rail set $60 OBO + FS

offered $80 for 2 and declined, trying $45...
  5. C

Dual LGA 2011 Motherboard - $300

the x9dr7-ln4f had the 2308, maybe one will show up on the secondhand market... Supermicro X9DR7-LN4F Dual Socket LGA 2011 Motherboard with SAS
  6. C

They are, my assumption is they aren't that popular because of their largess. If I wasn't sticking it in a 846, I probably wouldn't have bought it. The 24 Ram slots and SQUARE heatsink mounts are what sold me. Very few SM dual v1/2 boards have square mounts and that increases the...
  7. C

Thanks, I've been lurking for a while.
  8. C

Great board, I only wish that intel c606 supported sas expanders, then it would be perfection...
  9. C

@TeoZ, just realize that if you buy that supermicro case, it will be very loud without modification and note the limitations of that backplane when it comes to drives > 2TB. That said, still a great chassis
  10. C

I also bought this motherboard back in june for $350 and it has been awesome. Beware tho, it is a monster. The quad intel I350 nics are nice.