Search results

1. B

Storage Spaces Monitoring/Alerts

I'm playing around with storage spaces on 2012r2 and have found decent performance what what I want to do. My question to you guys running it day to day is how are you monitoring the pools for hardware issues? I've seen a few articles talking about a power shell script, but that looked to be...
  2. B

Odd IPMI CPU Temp Issue

I have been playing with a gigabyte GA-7TESM and some L5630's. The issue i'm having is that the IPMI (megarec based) shows the CPU temp as almost double of what it is. I know the processor is nice and cold, but the high temp readings is causing the fans to throttle up. Has anyone ran into...
  3. B

WTS: Intel RES2SV240, X3440's

WTS: Intel RES2SV240, X3440's, dl120 g6, hp drives, p212's SOLD - 1 x Intel RES2SV240 - $155, shipped lower 48, It was only used for about 6 months. It comes in the bulk box with all cables and both brackets. 3 x Intel Xeon X3440 - $120 each, shipped lower 48. Gently used, cpu only. 8 x HP...
  4. B

WTB: Full Hieght Bracket for Mellanox MHRH2A-XSR

Finally caught the bug and got some Mellanox MHRH2A-XSR's. I need 2-3 full height brackets though. I'm located at 35126. Thanks