Search results

1. M

Alternatives now that MS screwed up Essentials

Microsoft Windows Server 2019 "Essentials" drops IMO two of the most critical aspects of the product line we've enjoyed since Windows Small Business Server: PC back-up and Remote Access. What's New in Windows Server 2019 Essentials I've used Windows Server Essentials at home to manage a...
  2. M

Chrome update prevents esxi web interface access

Bingo - you got it. Bitdefender protection was the root cause. Thanks!
  3. M

I should note, that previously, I have setup and accessed esxi test labs. All previous times, when trying to access the wed interface from a separate local system, I got a warning and could click on proceed if you are sure kind of message.
  4. M

Best I can tell, the recent update for Chrome blocks accessing a newly installed esxi homelab setup's web interface. The esxi server says it's running on 192.168.0.209 Attempts to use chrome to get to 192.168.0.209 result in: This site can’t provide a secure connection 192.168.0.209 uses an...
  5. M

Supermicro X11SCA X11SCA-W and X11SCA-F for Xeon E-2100 Workstations

Supermicro X11SCA-F boards now available from newegg.com SUPERMICRO MBD-X11SCA-F-O Intel C246 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard - Newegg.com
  6. M

Unfortunately, I've yet to find any X11-SCA-F boards in the US. Appreciate any leads. Mason
  7. M

Looking to purchase the X11SCA-F. What's a good source?