Search results

1. C

Dell Express Flash NVME PM1725b 6.4 TB Capacity Optimized?

Hi All, I was able to get a Dell branded PM1725b 6.4 TB off of Ebay. It came with firmware 1.0 which I was able to update to 1.2.1. I did notice a bump in benchmark numbers using CDM. Does anyone know if this is the latest version of the firmware? Also, Samsung's spec sheet says that it can be...
  2. C

Napp-IT Multi target replication

Hello, I've been playing around with the replication job feature in Napp-IT in my home lab. Created an appliance group between 3 Napp-IT servers. The idea behind this is to be able to replicate from Main Server(MS) to Onsite Backup (OB) and Offsite backup (OF). So far, I've been able to...
  3. C

Napp-it ZFS Filesystems menu disappearing.

Hello guys, Fresh install of OpenIndiana fully updated to today (illumos-946342a260 March 2019) Fresh install of Napp-it (18.12q2). Going into ZFS Filesystems menu, briefly shows all properties on file systems and then disappears. Is something wrong with the install or something Gea has to fix...
  4. C

File locking issue?

Hello Everyone, I have a small ZFS server VM deployed for a small team of users. They're constantly working on PDF files from the drives. I was originally running Napp-it on OmniOS 151012. All was working well until I upgraded to 151018. The issue is this: A user can work on a PDF file...