Search results

1. C

HP SL6500 4U 8-Node (16 CPU) Cloud Servers | 256 Threads | 2,048 GB RAM ~$2000

@raileon Thanks for the reply. Yes, the first picture shows exactly how it arrived at my door... I just called the seller today. I was told the heatsinks were missing and will be sent right away, arriving next day. The seller asked me to test the server but he said it should be functionally...
  2. C

HP SL6500 4U 8-Node (16 CPU) Cloud Servers | 256 Threads | 2,048 GB RAM ~$2000

Hello, I also ordered one unit of this machine and it arrived today. Unfortunately, the packaging materials were completely damaged, and some stuff might be missing. Could anyone provide a list of items delivered with the chassis so I can contact with the seller about missing items? Besides...
  3. C

HP S6500 and SL230s Gen8 - CRAZY deal

Hello, I also ordered one unit of this machine and it arrived today. Unfortunately, the packaging materials were completely damaged, and some stuff might be missing. Could anyone provide a list of items delivered with the chassis so I can contact with the seller? Could anyone give me some...