Search results

1. C

Looking for router advice before moving to AT&T fiber

The 1.6.9 (?) firmware in the instructions worked for me as well.
  2. C

Got it, thanks! I'm upgrading my OpenBSD firewall at the moment, but will try the created files shortly. I had a couple small hiccups, for any future travelers: 1. The device name for the USB stick is actually /dev/sda1 rather than /dev/sda 2. The BGW210 linux complained about not being able...
  3. C

How did you pull the certs from your BGW210? Mine got installed yesterday and I was going to rig up an EAP proxy, but this sounds even better.
  4. C

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Finally got my 6610 :) (UPS had it sitting at a store, which I didn't know). I powered it up, and while it's probably too much noise to have sitting on my desk, it does spin down as noted in this thread and should be fine in a closet rack. (Compared to the Aruba S3500 I have, which doesn't ever...
  5. C

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

I've been looking for a 24-port PoE switch as a house access switch (and to power my accretion of PoE devices without all the injectors I'm using today). I also wanted a 10GbE uplink for a time not too far into the future when I get my NAS built, and start looking at a VM host server -- at...