Search results

1. M

Memory Bandwidth and Speed Tool

Stream is a good place to start. The CPUs you mention likely support Intel's RDT: RDT (Intel® Resource Director Technology) — CRI Resource Manager 0.8.0 documentation. This includes memory bandwidth monitoring, which might also be useful to see what the CPU(s, and maybe cores? it's been a while)...
  2. M

WTB( US ) - Dual Socket LGA-3647 MB and Processors

I have a X11 DPH-T, it's not the exact motherboard in the list, but let me know if you'd be interested. I also might have some heatsinks. The CPUs I have here don't play nice with multiple memory channels and dual CPUs, so no CPUs here sadly.
  3. M

Ashrock ROMED8-2T with 7443p faulty?

I had this problem with an intel skylake server part in the past - turned out to be a faulty memory controller. In this case I'd guess there's most likely either a cpu issue, bad RAM stick, or maybe dirty contacts somewhere
  4. M

Updated: 01-23-23 -NVMe SSDs!

Got the CPU booted today, it's doing well at 3.15ghz all core :) Very glad to have been able to get it!
  5. M

Is there by any chance an ETA on more 77(0/4)2 OEMs? Thanks!
  6. M

Curious to see if there was any chance to test this out, I'm still interested in these cpus :)
  7. M

32GB DDR4-2666 RDIMMs $85 ea

It doesn't seem like the intercept worked, and it looks like I might just be burned for the four sticks I bought. The seller doesn't seem to be replying to me.
  8. M

I attempted this and it seems that the package was marked as return to sender in the meantime. I'll give them my actual address, maybe they had it returned to them? Hopefully I won't be charged for the intercept.
  9. M

An update on the RMA: seller said they shipped out a package, albeit to an address that isn't mine. Going to try to get it help my USPS, but unsure if that'll end up working out. Unsure if the package has replacement DIMMs. Somewhat disappointing to see that the seller didn't check the return...
  10. M

FS: Mellanox ConnectX-5 Ex PCIe 4.0 Dual 100GbE

Thanks! Just wanted to double check, RoCE will work great for most peoples' use cases. Good luck with the sale!
  11. M

FS: Mellanox ConnectX-5 Ex PCIe 4.0 Dual 100GbE

Do these cards support infiniband only mode (not roce)?
  12. M

I ended up getting 6 sticks last july, they've worked great, up until the last month when 4 failed. I went through contacting the seller, and will see how their warranty goes. Hopefully it goes well! I'll report back when I have a resolution
  13. M

I can probably compare either cinebench in single threaded mode. Thanks!
  14. M

Would you be willing to run single threaded cinebench/maybe some other single threaded benchmarks on both? Appreciate it!
  15. M

I'd be interested in knowing if the 7502-like cpus can hit all core @ 3.8ghz like the oem 7742. Can these cpus work with above 4g decoding enabled?
  16. M

FS Intel CPUs (LGA 3647 & 2011-3) & More

Hi everyone, I recently had some life events come up and need to sell some things. I have the following for sale: 1 Intel QL1K (LGA 3647, 24c/48t @ 1.8ghz): $200 1 Supermicro SNK-P0070APS4: $60 I'd like to sell the two as a deal if possible, $240 shipped for the two if someone would want 2...
  17. M

ES cpu issues with Supermicro

Thanks for the reply. It seems that these chips are only working when there are 16gb sticks used. Does anyone have experience with 4gb or 8gb sticks working? So far I've tried KVR21R15S8/4 and M393A1G40DB0-CPB CB37, both have the training error
  18. M

ES cpu issues with Supermicro

How were you able to finally overcome the memory training error? Currently having that problem myself, trying to use dual QL1K's in my X11DPH-T