Search results

1. M

EU FS Supermicro Xeon-D, HP Micro Server Gen8, MikroTek, CISCO, Chenbro, Unify

Sold Xeon and added Intel Celeron G1610T since the guy he said he wanted it, didn't show. Its free guys!
  2. M

now I am tempted to measure it just to see how good you really are :)
  3. M

added some more switching gear, pictures, prices and some fiber cables!
  4. M

that would be an amazing deal - no that was for each... I can't find anything used below 700 for these, so I thought that would be an ok price. In the US they are > 1000 USD
  5. M

Hi all, I no longer have enough time to deal with my lab, so I have come to the conclusion to sell it. I believe there is some good stuff in there, and I am hoping that one of you can have as much fun as I have had with it. We can discuss package prices if wanted. If you need more information...
  6. M

EU [FS] Quanta LB6M, 2x Catalyst 3750-E 24TD-S, 1x 3750G-24TS

Hey Guys, I am finally selling my Quanta LB6M and three CISCO Switches. Since I moved back to germany, these energy prices are killing me and I need to make my lab more energy efficient. I have also posted all items on the German Website ebay-kleinanzeigen. I will link that for pictures...
  7. M

FS: Supermicro SYS-5018D-FN4T x 3 (Xeon D-1541)

Too bad they don't have SFP ports or I really would have been tempted...
  8. M

Mikrotik CRS317-1G-16S+RM / 10GbE

I just booted mine into SwitchOs for the first time. It seems they have noticed it and in version 2.7 it is 192.168.88.1. I upgraded the switch today (21.05.2018) before I switched to SwitchOS. Spend 10 minutes waiting for a connection until I decided to try .1 :) Btw: I have a LB6M plus some...
  9. M

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

There really isnt a lot of space in the PSU - so I think you have to stick with 10mm fans there....
  10. M

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

I am curious - I tired modding it with some noctua 40mm fans. I felt that my switch got way to got - is it possible for you to read the temperature of it? My noctuas push about 5 CFM and I think that yours push even less?
  11. M

Smoking hot deal: Quanta LB6M 24-port SFP+ 10GbE $500 BO

Ah that's interesting :) I left the switch running over night to see how hot it would get with only one fan running. But I left the middle one going. Has anyone tried to exchange the fans? Especially the psu ones? I am a bit worried that the psu might overheat if instead of 20cfm only 5 is moved
  12. M

Smoking hot deal: Quanta LB6M 24-port SFP+ 10GbE $500 BO

I hear a lot of people saying that this switch is surprisingly quiet - I am wondering if mine is broken then because mine is seriously loud. It seems this switch is supposed to have a thermometer - does that work for anyone? "Show environment" Also while I didn't read all pages now - the switch...