Search results

1. T

Supermicro 826TQ-R800UB PDB Compatibility

I'm looking to purchase a quieter PSU for my SuperMicro 826TQ-R800UB chassis. I've narrowed it to down to the PWS-920P-1R. I'm aware that the PDB units in these cases uses different pin layouts on some chassis. My question is, has anyone used a "PDB-PT825-8824" with a PWS-920P-1R PSU without...
  2. T

Super Micro 826 Inner Rails

I have a old super micro 826 server that i'm trying to mount. I appear to be missing the right side inner rail in the kit that I have. The rail kit I have looks like this -- Does anyone by chance have a inner rail piece that I can purchase? Further, does anyone know if this kit will be...
  3. T

NorcoRPC-2008 and RL-20 Rail Fit

I'm having trouble mounting my Norco RPC-2008 and Norco RL-20 rail kit in a Startech 4POST25U rack. After mounting the inner rails on the server, and outer rails on the rack, it appears the server / rail combination is not wide enough for my rack. It just barley doesn't have enough width to stay...
  4. T

Intel 2600CP SDR File Hacking

I'd like to centralize the discussion going on over at the "Intel Xeon E5-2670 Deal Thread" surrounding the Intel 2600CP Motherboard, and the .SDR file that controls the various PWM Fan headers on the board in relation to temperature senors and the chassis that the motherboard is housed in...