Search results

1. A

[WTS] Dell MD1000 15-bay DAS

Selling a perfectly good Dell MD1000 15-bay DAS (3.5" LFF). It comes with all the drive trays, and interposers for SATA. Dual power supplies, dual controllers, and 2x appropriate SAS cables (SFF8470 to SFF8088). I'm lazy so looking to facilitate local pickup only in the Chicagoland area...
  2. A

WTB SA120

WTB SA120 with sleds, dual psu thanks
  3. A

abysmal zfs raidz2 throughput

Edit*title was wrong, I meant zfs not nfs.... The io is local, tested with dd and iozone This is my first go with ZFS (usually an mdraid + lvm kinda guy), and i'm running into some performance issues. I've configured a pool consisting of 1 vdev of 8 disks (4tb sas 7.2k rpm) in raidz2. I'm...
  4. A

WTB aorus gtx 1070

WTB aorus gtx 1070 gaming box.
  5. A

high capacity, high throughput storage platform

Hello, I'm trying to get some ideas, from those that may have already conquered similar challenges, on building a high capacity storage system that is also capable of high throughput. The intended usage is for this storage server to house long term data, typically massive files (maybe ~200GB...
  6. A

switch fan mods

Remember the Dell n4032f switches I was selling on here? Well I sold one and kept the other for home use. Unfortunately it's extremely loud. It is designed to push a lot of air, with two fan modules in the back exhausting air. Each module has 2 36x36x28mm 3-pin fans, and each power...
  7. A

SOLD: Dell N4032F switches

I'm selling two very lightly used Dell N4032F switches. They were for a project that fell through. I'd estimate they were powered on for about a month, and now have been sitting on a shelf for a year. They may have some warranty life left on them, but I'm not certain. For some reason the...
  8. A

enthoo pro with hotswap enclosure

Has anyone installed a 3-bay 5.25" drive enclosure in their Enthoo Pro case? I just put in a Rosewill with 4- 3.5" hotswap bays, but cannot get any holes to line up to secure it inside the case. Any suggestions are appreciated. For anyone looking to do something similar it's a very tight fit...
  9. A

WTB: jbod enclosure

I'm looking for an 8-bay 3.5" hot-swappable SAS/SATA HDD enclosure with mini-sas SFF-8088 external connectors. 3gb/s would be fine, or 6gb/s if the price is right.