Search results

1. W

Xeon D1521 $260

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Wasn't a planned upgrade, but had to jump at the deal on the board. Still trying to piece all the other components together...Thanks again.
  2. W

Xeon D1521 $260

Snagged one of these boards before they all sold - Thanks! Also just picked up a couple SK Hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-07 HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF sticks. It seems to be a pretty good deal, as long as it works. I just ordered them today so haven't tried them yet. One set left if you're...
  3. W

FS: Clearing out inventory shelf

Well that was fast. NSKA has refunded my money, and I will ship the switch back tomorrow. Seems like it was just a misunderstanding, and everything is resolved. Mistakes happen. As I said before, NSKA was very quick to ship, and the item was well packed.
  4. W

Thank you T_Minus. It was strange, I don't think he really was out to scam anyone... The switch was shipped fast, well packed, and they have a decent amount of feedback / likes. Why bother to send anything at all if the plan is to scam someone. But once the description changed in document...
  5. W

FYI: I purchased the Ubiquiti Toughswitch-8 NSKA had listed in his online document above. He sent me a TS-5. He hasn't returned any of my PM's, but he did change the description in the linked document. I have a screenshot of the before he edited it listing it as a TS-8. I can upload it once...
  6. W

FS: Netgear XS716-T100NES, HP 2920, NiB Xeon CPUs, Samsung SSDs, Cyberpower PDU

Great seller, quick to ship and the X10SDV board I received was well packaged. Thanks Superfula.