Search results

1. _Adrian_

Broadcom "Stingray" SmartNIC (PS410, PS225, PS250, PS1100) Resources and Discussion

Anyone have windows drivers for this thing ??
  2. _Adrian_

Broadcom "Stingray" SmartNIC (PS410, PS225, PS250, PS1100) Resources and Discussion

Does anyone have the latest firmware for the PS225-H16 ?? seems like all the links for the firmware on Broadcom's site are broken. PS: Cards have shipped and ordered Serial Cable from Amazon - 3.3V version required! I have opened up a support ticket with Broadcom, now to see what comes of it :)
  3. _Adrian_

I just picked up 4 card of fleabay myself
  4. _Adrian_

WTB: ASUS RS200-E9-PS2-F

As title states, In search of an Asus RS200 server Pm Me please!
  5. _Adrian_

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

Sorry, noticed it last night when i was at home. was browsing on my cell and didn't notice the link. Followed the setup down to a T and worked 90% of it. Problem in the end was that i could not access the GUI with any credentials including the default ones had to resort to using the no password...
  6. _Adrian_

Brocade ICX Series (cheap & powerful 10gbE/40gbE switching)

How does one aquire a license to upgrade the ports ??
  7. _Adrian_

Cheapest 100Gbe switches - EdgeCore 7512-32X ~ $324

these can be real nice home lab switches if someone would have a knack to set the up right or come up with a working image for them!! I too had purchased one off eBay for a mere $125USD but been quite busy lately and hit a wall once figured out that mine didn't even have ONIE loaded to it. so...
  8. _Adrian_

ROG Dominus Extreme

I hope they make it compatible with all Xeon Scalable processors and not only the 3175X, because that would be quite stupid if you make a motherboard to be compatible for only 1 CPU!!
  9. _Adrian_

ROG Dominus Extreme

Anyone else waiting for more info on this board ?? ROG Dominus Extreme | Motherboards | ASUS Canada
  10. _Adrian_

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Susbscribed!! Keeping an eye on this for sure :)
  11. _Adrian_

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

I opted for the C7000 Chassis because its flexibility, ease of use and its fairly cheap as well. My main "work horses" are FOUR BL680G5's, each loaded with 4x 2.4Ghz Xeon Hexacores and 128GB of DDR2 running 2012 Hyper V Core. Mezzanine Slot 1 is occupied by an NC532m, Mezzanine Slot 2 is...
  12. _Adrian_

Its setup as follows: - 8x 10GB links into the switch ( 2x 4 LACP Links ) from my HP C7000 via the Virtual Connect 10/10D - 2x 10GB links to the MPX200 ( EVA/SAN to ISCSI ) that acts as a bridge into the network - 2x 10GB links ( Living Room and Office PC / Management Console ) I first...
  13. _Adrian_

Gave up on this switch... Under sustained load it turns into a hair dryer and slows down to a crawl ( sub gigabit speeds ) Unloaded it this morning and ordered a more suited switch.... This ones an HP ProCurve JC772A. Hopefully this one will do better with multiple aggregated links than the LB6m
  14. _Adrian_

Try these perhaps...
  15. _Adrian_

HP StorageWorks MDS600 Questions

1) 3GB/s is standard and is limited by controller and not by enclosure 2) Fans aren't interchangeable as they are "ducted smart fans" and they are 3 phase motors 3) I don't see why not, one thing you may want to consider is the maximum number of drives it supports per link 4) HP P800 or HP...
  16. _Adrian_

Today I picked up another Firebox ( X550e ) for "server" duties. This unit will receive one of the HP NC510F's alongside a way Faster Processor and the max out the RAM as it will be the the VPN box. On top of this, It's gonna be a few more days before my 2 Virtual Connect 1/10F's will arrive...
  17. _Adrian_

Just asking as OM3 is fairly cheap on EvilBay and same for the XFP modules. Main question... What XFP Modules are compatible ?
  18. _Adrian_

Is everyone here running DAC ?? Are XFP's and OM3 that rare in a home lab ?
  19. _Adrian_

Following this thread... Been thinking of pairing one of these to my C7000 ( Using the Virtual Connect 1/10F on the network side of things ), and my Firebox ( x1250e ) is about to receive an HP NC510F. All in all 5 ports would be populated right off the bat !
  20. _Adrian_

Get ready to join 10Gb Ethernet fun

Been eyeing one of these myself as an edge switch. User manual listed above is no longer available....