Search results

1. Ajgoyt

WTB Supermicro SQ Power Supply

Hi does anyone have a SQ power supply for a PWS-1k21p-1r For sale, It's for an 846TQ-R1200B i bought off of Patrick along time ago. I am looking for only one PWS as i don't need redundancy for this server. thanks AJ SuperChassis 846TQ-R1200B SuperMicro X9DRL-iF Dual Xeon 2670's 64 GB -...
  2. Ajgoyt

Supermicro X9DRL-3F/iF Version 1.01 - Need auto Turn off/on

Hi guys, what would be a good replacement SM M-board that enables auto turn off and on, my current SM setup is below and has no options for this in the bios, I am only running Unraid / plex dockers but would like to turn off and on this server automatically ( just trying to be more green)...
  3. Ajgoyt

Dell Poweredge R815

Hi my work is retiring two R815's and both have 4 amd processors and 512gb of ram , they are willing to give me one of the servers. by the service tag they were built in 2014. I am currently running a SM 24BAY hotswap server with a Supermicro X9DRL-3F/iF Version 1.01 - (DUAL) Intel® Xeon® CPU...
  4. Ajgoyt

Will this adapter 2.5 -3.5 adapter work with SM trays?

Hi just wondering if anyone has tried these adapters with their Supemicro Hotswap trays? seems like a pretty good deal... Thanks AJ
  5. Ajgoyt

9205-8i LSI cards, SAS 2308 - SITS AT INTIALIZING

Hi need a little help I bought one these cards - For Sale: H220 LSI 9205-8i Controllers for my SC846 With a SM X9DRL-IF MB , allegedly this card is in IT mode and it just sits at initializing forever and never boots. In order to get to the bios i have to hard shutdown and remove this card. I...
  6. Ajgoyt

WTB LSI9300-8i or LSI9211-8i Flashed to IT Mode already

In the need for a LSI9300-8i or LSI9211-8i Flashed to IT Mode already. I tried flashing a 9211 in the past and that didnt go well - so just want to buy one already in IT Mode. PM please I will pay with Paypal. Thanks AJ
  7. Ajgoyt

Ready to switch to a 4U SuperMicro Case from a Norco - Need Advice.

Hello I am ready to make the switch to a SM case and but have a few questions about doing so, I have been doing a lot reading about different style cases etc and naturally don't want a new case (cannot afford it) and will be most likely purchasing from ebay used. I'm sure there's been a few...
  8. Ajgoyt

Just Bought a Norco RPC 4220 have a couple of questions

Hi just purchased a 4220 for my 35tb unraid system, I am using an 2 port SAS controller for 8 hardrives and the rest of the drives will be hooked to the motherboard as per its a nice board with lots of 6g sata ports. I dont have the Norco in hand yet so I cannot tell you exactly what backplane i...
  9. Ajgoyt

WTB Norco 4220 or 4224

Just curious if anyone is getting ready to sell there Norco cases , wanting to get away from from my Antec tower.. let me know