Search results

1. J

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Has anyone been able to get the front network indicator LEDs working? They do not seem to blink with my pfsense install.
  2. J

I would like a copy please Yes I was able to setup and install pfsnes. I actually had more problems with the Adata SU655 SSDs I bought failing. The performance is pretty good. I never see any problems. At an ambient temperature of 92F I can just faintly hear the fan. It is only noticeable...
  3. J

I am setting pfsense on the server right now.
  4. J

Can't use emoji in file names on SMB

I got that error with explorer, teracopy, and ultracopy. Using Ubuntu 16.04.4 to copy the files with cp and rsync I get a different errors. cp rsync
  5. J

Can't use emoji in file names on SMB

OmniOS v11 r151026r napp-it 18.01c free When I try to copy a file with emoji in the name I get the error on Windows. I can copy the file using winscp and the file get copied with out a problem. In terminal I can view all the files but viewing the smb share on windows does not display the file...
  6. J

Beware of EMC switches sold as Mellanox SX6XXX on eBay

The server I am using has a Mellanox ConnectX 3 adapter with the OFED driver on ubuntu 16.04. Connecting to the switch in ethernet mode exhibits will only connect using 40 GbE and waiting does not help. Connecting to the switch in VPI or IB mode using infiniband it will only connect at FDR10...
  7. J

Both switches have the 56 GbE license active and they are connected over an FDR cable.
  8. J

Yes the switches work just fine at 40 gigabits.
  9. J

First I would like to thank @mpogr for conversion guide. I currently have two SX6012 connected together with a Mellanox FDR cable. The link between the two switches does not come up if I set the speed to 56 GbE through the web interface or when I force the interface speed in the command line...