Search results

1. M

Picked up a Chenbro RM41824. Now I need help finding screws for rails.

The rails that came with mine fit the server just fine. I ended up using some washers that came with my rack, this issue was solved long ago, just replying to someone that asked a question about the server.
  2. M

When I bought my server from the eBay listing, it didn't say it came with rails, but they were included in the box. I'm unsure what brand they are. I'd just ask the eBay seller if it comes with rails.
  3. M

I just got this server and I got it all ready to rack... and what do you know, the rails on this aren't compatible with M5 cagenuts that I have. The screw holes look to be a little smaller than the M5 cage nuts I have. The rail kit is a Chenbro 84H341810-002 and the Chassis is a RM41824 I need...
  4. M

RSV-L4500 - Hot Swap Bays?

Yes - but those say in the documentation that they're made for the RSV-L4000. Can you put these in the L4500? It has 15 internal bays, with 5 x 3.5" bays in each slot in the front. I'm wondering if the internal bays can be removed from the front, and the hot swaps can be added in, I don't know...
  5. M

RSV-L4500 - Hot Swap Bays?

Has anyone tried to put hot swap bays in this case? If so, which ones work? I'm looking for a 4U Chassis that supports 12 bays+, an SSI EEB motherboard & an ATX power supply. I've read around and it appears that the RSV-L4000 doesn't have mounting holes for an SSI EEB motherboard. I have an...