Search results

1. Q

Chelsio 10GB 2-Port Adapter $30

Ok so from what I could find I believe that card looks to be the Chelsio S320e-lp-cr Very good price on it from just a cursory internet search. Do these work with ESXi 6 U2 (I see them on the list for 5.1)?
  2. Q

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

@dave On page 12 of this thread there should be the settings / config to perform LAG and LACP on the LB6M.
  3. Q

Thanks I'll give it a look!
  4. Q

How hot do these Chelsio's run? I'm trying to find a dual port 10GbE to add to my SL390s servers but the airflow might not be ideal in that configuration. Figured if I could pair 2 more SFP+ ports with the built in one, I can nicely separate all my heavy traffic (vMotion, Storage, VM) per...
  5. Q

Sounds promising Sorin!
  6. Q

Hey guys is everyone using DAC's with their LB6M's? Or do we have folks using SFP+ Transceivers and if so what brands of transceivers seem to be compatible? Haven't bought any interconnects yet and thought I'd ask before I bought anything? Thanks in advance!
  7. Q

WTB: Server Rack

You know I didn't look to check and just walked out to verify. Mine did not come with them either. Let me know if your solution works out.
  8. Q

WTB: Server Rack

I'm going to agree to watch craiglist, lot of good deals crop up in the Los Angeles area. I saw that 24U Dell rack and it was a great deal. I was in the market for a 24U myself but couldn't find one at "great" price. So waited and found a 42U Tripplite SR42UB rack (doors, side panels and...