Search results

1. E

napp-it v500s to v0.8h upgrade and then Solaris Express 11 to Solaris 1 upgrade (now)

only occurs on Read, not write, and it's okay with smaller values than 10GB, very wierd, oh well add to the bug list! space and quotas are okay. I'll move on..... thanks for reply
  2. E

napp-it v500s to v0.8h upgrade and then Solaris Express 11 to Solaris 1 upgrade (now)

very strange dd used to work under Solaris Express 11. very strange, it's also busted at the console! Write for 10GB works okay, but Read, never displays an output. e.g. this does not result in any output time dd if=/test/dd.tst of=/dev/null bs=1024000
  3. E

bonnie and dd? dd works if the value is under 10GB! but read never gives a result....very odd.
  4. E

the logic the Admin Guy had, was 0.8h broke because it needed a Solaris Update! So, he Updated from 0.5 to 0.8, then updated Solaris, which made things worse from Express to Solaris 11, and then I re-installed Napp-it, because surprise, surprise the Solaris update nacked everything...
  5. E

Thanks for reply. Unfortunately too late, as he hit Update from within Napp-it GUI! Yes, I would have thought with a 1Gig worth of changes it was a different beast, again, he did not release hitting the Update Button, would have changed the beast! This is a physical server, not a virtual...
  6. E

okay, we've been working with napp-it 0.500s for sometime quite happily, for NFS and iSCSI solutions in our VMware Lab, until someone throught it a good (or bad) idea to run Updates on Napp-it and Solaris Express 11 svn_151a platform. These are the course of events from the Admin member which...