Search results

1. B

Intel Xeon D-1500 Series Discussion

I wonder why they decided not to use the Intel 10G NIC. This board would be a strong buy with Intel 10G NICs + M.2 PCIe (nvme capable) option. -Benny
  2. B

IPMI won't get IP...board DOA?

SuperMicro still didn't post the manuals, but a "Reference Guide" appeared a short while ago: Supermicro | Products | Motherboards | Xeon® Boards | X10SDV-7TP4F Have you verified the jumper positions of e.g. JPB1 (BMC) and JPME1/JPME2 (ME Recovery Mode / Maintenance)? It would be sad to DOA...
  3. B

Supermicro X10SDV-TP8F

I was just about to ask you ... Thank you and have a great weekend! I truly hope that those boards become available in Germany one day ... Benny
  4. B

ProLabs has it on their pricelist for $500, the rest depends on your relationship with a distributor (aka the discount).
  5. B

@Patrick I welcome that idea! I'd love to hear what chassis for FlexATX I should order.
  6. B

I signed up just to "Like" your post! :) I have been in a discussion with Patrick on that board and that it appears to be impossible to order/purchase it in Germany (I haven't found a shop with parts available yet, as of yesterday). The availability jumped from May'16 to tomorrow (31.03.) for...