Search results

1. S

Supermicro MB_10G, 10GBe NIC high temperature

Just started seeing the same issue on my X10Dri-t board and found this post! This is what needs extra cooling: UPDATE: I super glued a Noctua NF-A4x10 FLX fan directly onto the heatsink and connected it to one of the 4-pin fan headers right next to it. Problem solved, and silence maintained...
  2. S

LSI 9361 bios

Can I ask how you went about cross flashing? I'm wanting to upgrade a 9271-8i with a 9361-8i but the card I'm looking to buy is an Oracle OEM card stuck on a very old firmware version. I wish to cross flash the Oracle 9361-8i to LSI. Any pointers would be really appreciated.
  3. S

Firmware Flash X520

The 17.0.12 firmware, released a few weeks ago will not take for some reason. I've now been able to update to 16.5.20 which is what Dell recommend for VMware 6.0, and is what I'm using.
  4. S

Firmware Flash X520

They might be DELL Intel X520 cards. I bought a couple off eBay recently and updated the firmware by using the following. I could not update them any other way. Firmware: Intel NIC Firmware Family Version 16.5.0 for X520, X540, and I350 Adapters Driver Details | Dell US Driver: Intel NIC drivers...