Search results

1. M

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

İt is a known bug. You may google it or can find posts at previous pages. There is also a ppa for ubuntu.
  2. M

I think I did not ask question clearly. I know that minisas headers in front of motherboard next to ethernet ports are for NTB on PCIe. I read all your posts about 3 storage ports. I would like to thank you that It was very helpful to me. As you explained, there are three mini SAS connectors...
  3. M

Updating Wiwynn Open compute bios for E5 V2's Edit. Gave up trying. :(

Can you iscsi remote boot or still pxe?
  4. M

Did you try to connect hdd to the other sas headers? Do they work?
  5. M

Open Compute WindMill v2 Motherboard

Can you upload original bios EP_P09RG.01 and ME firmware for wiwynn node?
  6. M

Can somebody upload original bios EP_P09RG.01 and ME firmware for wiwynn node?
  7. M

Updating Wiwynn Open compute bios for E5 V2's Edit. Gave up trying. :(

Can you upload original bios EP_P09RG.01 and ME firmware? I lost mine. Thank you.
  8. M

Asus one needs pcie bifurcation which requires motherboard support. Does A07 bios support m.2 cards or do I need to upgrade B10 or B11 firmware? Is there anybody who uses intel p3700 pci version or something like it? Thank you
  9. M

Centos 6 is rebooting without problem but centos 7 always hangs
  10. M

Dell compellent SC8000 LSI 9206-16E

Can i use this card in a non dell server? Does it need firmware update? When i installed perc6i which i pulled off from a dell t5500 and tried to boot centos 6.7, it hanged forever because of megaraid sas driver problem. Do you have any idea?
  11. M

Follow the link but only works on centos 6.7 Bug #1156667 “Need driver support for IPMI device on OCPv2 Windm...” : Bugs : The Open Compute Project Tried but could not succeed on centos 7. I think it will work some other debians or ubuntus No idea about windows
  12. M

Thank you for advices and I'll try them I think my problem is about drivers and after little googling, found some solutions but i have not tried yet.Link is Bug #1156667 “Need driver support for IPMI device on OCPv2 Windm...” : Bugs : The Open Compute Project Centos 7 can shutdown system but...
  13. M

Hi, I got 2 boxes of these and I think they are wywinn sv7210. I used hd3450 for video out and installed Centos 7. BIOS info is: System Manufacturer Wistron System Product Name Freedom Board Manufacturer Wistron Board Product Name Windmill-EP For the last few days, I have been trying to set...