Search results

1. systemviper

WTB( US ) - Dual Socket LGA-3647 MB and Processors

Cooler and CPU are easy to get, memory slots, now that's more difficult :) thanks for looking SV
  2. systemviper

USA [CT] Combo: SuperMicro X11DPL-I, ATX, 2nd Gen Scalable Dual Socket LGA-3647 Mobo, Xeon Gold 5218 ES & Noctua NH-D9 - DX-3647, Premium CPU Cooler

Happy 2023. Selling a nice Mobo+CPU+Heatsink COMBO in good working condition. COMBO: SuperMicro X11DPL-I, ATX, 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Dual Socket LGA-3647 (Socket P) supported, CPU TDP support Up to 140W TDP, 2 UPI up to 10.4 GT/s...
  3. systemviper

WTB( US ) - Dual Socket LGA-3647 MB and Processors

I have this... only has Dual LAN with 1GbE with Intel® X722 + Marvell 88E1512 thanks SystemViper Combo Includes Mobo+CPU+Heatsink SuperMicro X11DPL-I, ATX, 2nd Gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors and Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors, Dual Socket LGA-3647 (Socket P) supported, CPU TDP support...
  4. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

I think i'll just stick with the Xeon Gold 5218 ES version qq8m
  5. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks @RolloZ170
  6. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi @RolloZ170, as you know I purchased the Intel Xeon Gold 5218 ES version qq8m for one of my 2 - X11DPL-I's (140TDP) For the second board I was looking at the Intel Xeon Gold 6148F QS QN3G 20C 2.4GHz 3.1/3.7GHz 27.5MB 150W https://en.wikichip.org/wiki/intel/xeon_gold/6148f I see this is...
  7. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

I use dunkin donuts 4 cup holders, inexpensive. I like to keep the rigs exposed to get max cooling and or heat dissipation during summer/winter. But i am starting to put things into cases to cut down on my dusting and consolidate...
  8. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

@RolloZ170 Thanks for all your help, it's nice to have expertise that is so accomating and available. I have been sitting on those 2 - X11DPL-i boards for a while now but finally decided to get a Xeon Gold 5218 ES2 QQ9M 125 tdp, I only purchased one just to be sure. I am very happy and will...
  9. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi @RolloZ170, I'm back w/my (2) X11DPL-i, I want to get one up and running soon. Still using the first link you gave me... geoShip Wondering if anything changed, also saw you did well with yours. How hard was it to mod and does it give any better cpu options than the Intel Xeon Gold 5218 ES...
  10. systemviper

[FS][US-CT] Supermicro X11DPL-I Motherboard ATX Intel C621 Chipset Dual Socket P (LGA 3647)

Hi, I am selling a Supermicro X11DPL-I Motherboard. I purchased the mobo at the beginning of 2020, then Covid hit and I was never able to do the build. *** This board HAS CPU TDP support up to 140W This is a very nice server board with the higher end network features, IPMI and M.2 support. It...
  11. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

thanks again Steve
  12. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

I did find one processor, a QJW5 1.5ghz
  13. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for all the info you have been very helpful @RolloZ170 I contacted a seller and we'll see how that goes. It will be nice to put these to work. I'll keep you posted! also thanks for the added info, I will build on that to understand this more Respect Steve
  14. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Ok, not really sure what I am looking at but I assume that is some kind of validation. hmm MC Extractor must be microcode extractor, so my guess would be that it's an extraction from the bios (from the blue bar) so you must have gotten the QQ8M = 50655 A0 from some database or chip info? I...
  15. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

So from what i saw from the geo link this seems to be a nice match for the X11DPL-i Intel xeon QQ8M CPU ES Gold 5218 Processor 16 Core 32 Thread 2.1G CPU so your saying this will work with the latest 3.5 bios? if so that's something to think about. Gen2 and 64 threads for about 400, hmmmmm...
  16. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

that looks very interesting, i'm not a fan of buying from china but... checking it out now. Thanks, never used geo-ship, just signed up thanks for the direction Steve
  17. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

Hi, srry was away for the weekend. The first chips I had were xeon platinum 8160 es ql1k.\ I realized they were over tdp and had microcode issues but tried anyway. no luck. then i got another couple es's which i think they were within the tdp range but es's I don't remember that chip info but I...
  18. systemviper

ES Xeon Discussion

I have 2 - SuperMicro X11DPL-i Motherboards. I wasn't able to use my es or qs chips because of the microcode problem. I tried to go back to something like bios 2.1 but that didn't work. The motherboards have been collecting dust since then. I have bios 3.2 on them now (2019) But now I see...
  19. systemviper

[FS][US-CT] Server Combo SuperMicro ATX X10DAL-i with (2) Intel Xeon E5-4669 V3 18/36 135w Processors plus 32G DDR4 Ram, (4) Intel Xeon E5-2658 V3

Hi, I am selling one of my Servers plus some chips. Thanks for looking. I have been getting Engineering Sample chips from a contact in HK, these are supposed to come straight from a motherboard manufacturer. I can't verify that but i have purchased them for over the last 2 years and all were...