Search results

1. B

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

With jumbo frame, I am seeing 9.9Gb/s on my iperf test. Without jumbo frame is around 9.5Gb/s.
  2. B

Potential Deal: 2 x Dual 2011 nodes @$199, Quanta Openrack

I am so jealous... so one CPU each server and 64GB of memory?
  3. B

Forget to mention when you are in the initial installation screen, press tab to insert serial console option to the kernel for redirecting the console output. In this way, you don't need a video card anymore. console=ttyS1,115200 Hope this help.
  4. B

Try to do this, Mehmet. ipmitool -I lanplus -U USERID -P PASSW0RD -H xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx power on/off/reset ipmitool -I lanplus -U USERID -P PASSW0RD -H xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx sol activate/deactivate The "USERID" and "PASSW0RD" are the actual credential that I found on a manual for their other system. 0...
  5. B

They look identical, should be the same, just different brand.
  6. B

when I issue reboot command, it seems like hung after it shutdown all processes, I guess it's OS related bug or it's incompatible with motherboard's ACPI settings, no idea. I have 4 wiwynn systems, all have the same issue.
  7. B

CentOS 6 is working fine now, I missed a "=" in my kickstart file, that makes it doesn't install CentOS bootloader correctly. bootloader --location=mbr No issue to restart or shutdown OS now.
  8. B

Thanks for the tips, I'll try to install it again, might need to zero out the first couple MBs of the disk to clear the old mbr and table partition.
  9. B

I can install CentOS6 on it, it halts and reboots nicely during the installation, but it won't boot up after that, stuck in entering grub menu, I've tried to install it from USB and PXE, same issue. How do you install your CentOS6?
  10. B

I installed CentOS 7 on my wiwynn, I was having a hard time to restart the system, always need to do the reset manually.
  11. B

Never mind, I fixed it by switching the 10G adapter to another pci-e slot. Probably the IRQ issue.
  12. B

Hi, I received my LB6M as well, but went into some performance issue. I'd be appreciated if someone can point me the direction. I am using Mellanox 10GbE connectx adapter with Nebula DAC cable, no performance issue when I connect 2 servers back to back with these adapters and cables, however if...