Search results

1. C

Thermal Trip issue with Icelake workstation DIY build

Hi everyone, Hoping to get the group's thoughts / insight. I have a DIY Icelake workstation build that keeps shutdowning. Details as follows: CPU: Xeon W-3335 Motherboard: Supermicro MBD-X12SPA-TF-O Cooler: NH-U14S DX-4189 PSU: Corsair AX1600i GPU: RTX 4090 Founders Memory: 512GB, 8 sticks OS...
  2. C

EPYC CPU availability

Anyone having luck finding EPYC CPUs in stock? I want to purchase a 7551p. I see some preorders, but nothing in stock available to ship. Thanks!
  3. C

Help with an Asus Z10PE D16 WS and Asus support

I recently purchased an Asus TS700-E8-RS8 server barebones which contains the Z10PE-D16 WS motherboard from newegg. I attempted to install two, retail Broadwell E5-2630 V4's in it, however it will not work with both CPU's installed. Each CPU works fine in a single CPU configuration. I've done...
  4. C

Dual motherboard for Corsair 800D

I'm looking to upgrade a server running in a Corsair 800D with a dual Broadwell setup. Most of the motherboards I'm seeing in that class have SSI EEB lay-outs, which it looks like the 800D doesn't support without removing stand-offs / drilling holes. Curious if anyone has a dual CPU motherboard...