Search results

1. S

1M Monoprice QSFP+ DAC $3.48 (ebay)

Even cheaper (3,16) at Amazon or Walmart: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Monoprice-1M-Cisco-Compatible-QSFP-to-QSFP-Copper-Direct-Attach-Cable-DAC/48605257 Amazon.com: Monoprice 1M Cisco Compatible QSFP+ to QSFP+ Copper Direct Attach Cable (DAC): Electronics
  2. S

Quanta LB8 48x10G - $375

I hadn't any problems with the LB8 it was quite similar to the LB6 which I also got.
  3. S

Ebay - HPE DL60 G9 E5-2603v3 4GB - $295+shipping

But shipito is a freight forwarder and in there listing they say they dont ship to them?! Looks like that HP limit them.
  4. S

Ebay - HPE DL60 G9 E5-2603v3 4GB - $295+shipping

They dont ship hp hardware to freight forwarders because they are just for the us market. Interessting anyone know why an american company would do that?
  5. S

Wanted: EdgeRouter Infinity (10-Gigabit SFP+ EdgeRouter)

But are not this 2x times cheaper then the release ones?
  6. S

Quanta LB6M (10GbE) -- Discussion

Then just do something like this: interface 0/25 addport 1/1 exit interface 0/26 addport 1/1 exit interface 0/27 addport 1/1 exit interface 0/28 addport 1/1 exit interface 1/1 description 'LAG' no port-channel static exit And if it needs a vlan then just add the default vlan (vlan 1)
  7. S

Anyone try these OM4 LC-LC Cables?

Interessting was that the shipping of 1$ were per cable. So 10 cables were 10$ shipping. Shipping to europe with the global shipping program was only 6$ dollars more lol...
  8. S

Wanted: EdgeRouter Infinity (10-Gigabit SFP+ EdgeRouter)

Would be interessted to. PM please if you want to sell one
  9. S

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Have you bypassed the check or did you got the unlock key from arista?
  10. S

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

Be also careful Arista is heavily vendor locked so transceivers are blocked. I tried to bypass that in a newer firmware, but I think that also broke me some quite expensive transceivers (Or it was my connectX3 card they were very hot).
  11. S

Steal deal 1.2TB Fusion-IO SSD

@zeynel How the hell you get everything do you look every second to this deals section? :D
  12. S

EU HGST 4U SAS3 12GB/s Storage Enclosure 60 bays £299

I also got no problems with 8TB WD Reds. They work fine in Jbod
  13. S

For aggregation (2-n cables to the same device to transfer data over multiple cables [port-channel]) yes addport is the solution. For the same configuration for multiple devices I dont know. Even if it works It makes logical no sense for me and I would defently set the vlans at the interfaces.
  14. S

As far as I know is the VLAN pvid the standard vlan. Which means if you have a tagging port and the other side have not set a vlan ID it will be in the vlan which was set at pvid. With add port you combine some ports to a trunk. All ports that are added to a trunk port dont need an additional...
  15. S

There should be a port range command where you define the range and then simply apply one time the configuration. But I ont know now if it was available at the LB6 or the LB8 because on one device it was not available. Command should be something like this: interface range 0/1 - 0/20 To...
  16. S

Marek J I dont quite understand what you want to achieve? Can you make a small picture/plan what you want or rephrase? Now I understand that you want set your vlans at guest level because you have multiple vlans per VM. If that was the question you have to options. 1) Create a portgroup for each...
  17. S

I'm not a expert nor it's my daily job just some experience from my lab. I dont get why you set a fixed vlan and then give to the vswitch also a vlan. You fixed your vlan to 10 so you dont need to set it at the vswitch and also not on the guest. So if you have only one vlan at a port just add...
  18. S

Connectx-3 HP to Mellanox firmware help

Well the flashing guid from @Marsh at the first page is working fine for me. Mine came with a firmware 2.11.1250 from 2013. They are looking like that they were never used.
  19. S

Connectx-3 HP to Mellanox firmware help

Thank you. And this is current the newest one: http://www.mellanox.com/downloads/firmware/ConnectX3-rel-2_40_5030.tgz
  20. S

Lot of 100 Intel DC S3710 400GB SSDSC2BA400G4 SSD WITH DELL TRAY $14,500 OBO

They were already at that pricing with best ofer some months ago.