Search results

1. M

eBay - extra 15% off $50+ today

Only for US? Cannot use to buy a LG v30 in EU
  2. M

ESXI 6.5 - Disappearing usb...I need a ghostbuster?

THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!THANKS! It works!!! PS for anyone else...the usb have to be assigned to the VM AFTER the modification of the vmx file
  3. M

May I have your help? The article is really hard to my knowledge, how to raise log levels? PS I've tried to change the card reader with different one...same problem
  4. M

I'll give a look, thanks atm[emoji1]
  5. M

I hope the STH people may help me. I've already, a long time ago, posted in the vmware community without luck I'm trying to use some smargo or omnikey 3021 to read a smartcard in a ubuntu or debian vm machine. The strange thing is that after the unit was connected, it disappears when booting the...
  6. M

SuperMicro X10SRH-CLN4F build from hell.

Running the same board with a 2650L v4 QS without issues. Mine went without the v4 support, so I've to buy one only for this!
  7. M

ES Xeon Discussion

I'm planning to use it for 4vm 1 win 10 for tvserver 1 pfsense 1 xpenology 1 Linux for squeezeserver and oscam Inviato dal mio PRO 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
  8. M

ESXI 6.0 Passthrough onboard SATA

Sorry I won't open a new thread for this I've a X10SRH-CLN4F (C612), I would to pass the SATA controller to use my 8 HDD directly on my xpenology building VM on ESXI 6.5 It seems I wasn't able to passtrough them (confirmed?), so my question is: if I connect them to the onboard LSI 3008 SAS...
  9. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Sorry some trouble with hosting...
  10. M

ES Xeon Discussion

A little suggestion, I've to return one of them 1. 2630L V3 QS 2. 2650L V4 QS Which to keep?
  11. M

ES Xeon Discussion

Buyed a 2650L V4 QS for my home server...I hope the price was good
  12. M

EU [FS] Intel SSD DC P3700 SSDPEDMD400G4 400GB 1/2 Height PCIe 3.0 MLC

Yes I may ship. The shipping is around 26€
  13. M

EU [FS] Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F-O

O ooh...merry Christmas!