Search results

1. J

SC X9-DRG-QF (seeking bios) - C0 Posts but not B0

And were you able to Windows 10 setup to launch with the 3.2 bios? I have been following your other thread on that. Thanks!
  2. J

X9DAi: Windows 10 BSOD ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

I tried resetting it by shorting, proper way, couple of times. I got desperate and flashed it with 1.0a bios.. with IPMI firmware version that is 2.0+. Now it won't post. According to tech support, flashing too old bios with new IPMI firmware = no post. My USB keyboard is not getting...
  3. J

Thank you buddy! I will message you this evening!
  4. J

AWESOME. Robert, may I please get all the bios versions you have for the X9DRG-QF??? I would REALLYY APPRECIATE IT. I replied to your old thread about 3.2 version not booting Win 10. I wanted to get a chance to hear from you on if you were able to get windows to work.. Did you just RMA it? IS...
  5. J

Thanks for the reply bud. No lan is connected. I tried with bare minimum - 1 cpu, 1 ram, basic nvidia gpu. ONLY keyboard connected via USB 2.0. I tried S1, S3, and disabled as well on that settings. In terms of bios settings, I tried EVERYTHING. Like for 12 hours I was booting with dozens of...
  6. J

NVMe boot with X9DAi

Yeah I am full out trying to get NVMe to work. It will get me 2400mb/sec read over current 1450mb/sec read. Just need the darn old bios to get myself out of the existing issue...
  7. J

Robert, did you end up getting hands on the older bios for X9DRG-QF? Thanks.
  8. J

NVMe boot with X9DAi

Supermicro gives explicit explanation of which boards support NVMe. X9DRG-QF does. With 2.3.1. UEFI bios, etc etc. Might be that I didn't have the right bios when I tried initially (was running on old 1.0b). Either way, I want to test it with my Samsung, but I can't with this exiting...
  9. J

NVMe boot with X9DAi

X9DRG-QF I was able to install Win 10 on Samsung SM951. I was in the middle of trying to get the drive to boot though after initial installation, but wasn't quite successful. Then I decided to get flash to latest 3.2 bios, and now I can't even install Windows .. (See another reply to your thread)
  10. J

I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM! I just joined this forum just so I can ask the OP what he tried... X9DRG-QF Initially, I was able to install Windows 10, under 1.0b version of bios. I decided to update to 3.2 version bios (without first updating IPMI firmware to 2.0+ before getting a bios...