Search results

1. J

What is perc controller and why i need perc controller to configure raid?

Hi Terry kennedy, Thanks for your valuable information. I am wondering if i get, why SAS drives i need instead of SATA?. Any advantages that having over SATA drives?
  2. J

Hi Jeggs101, You really, Here i am seen a perc H730 with 553$ in dell website. Is that really a cheap one?
  3. J

Thanks for your information. What is the necessity of this perc card, and is that really worth for that much cost?
  4. J

Dear Friends, We planned to buy one dell power edge server. In the quote of the server i seen this perc controller. I don't know what is perc controller, and why it need to configure raid. Please share your knowledge guys. Thanks, Junior admin.
  5. J

Advantages of ssd as a OS drive for servers

Thanks for your valuable information Deslok..
  6. J

Advantages of ssd as a OS drive for servers

Dear friends, Guys, we going to build a hardware for windows server 2012. So i need to know the advantages of SSD be a OS drive over HDD be a OS drive. Except fast booting, low power consumption, light weight and no noise, ssd have any other features or not? Thanks, Junior admin.
  7. J

Active directory impact on local users

Dear friends, We have a 30 systems with windows 7 professional here in the work group module. All the systems havetwo user accounts namely admin and staff, all of us employee will use the staff account. Now we planned to implement the domain concept here. I believe once we implement the domain...
  8. J

Windows 2012 product key use in virtual machine

Thanks for your all the suggestions friends.:):)
  9. J

System requirements to install windows 2012 for 150 users

Thanks for all to your suggestions.
  10. J

Thanks for your information. Another one thing, If i install AD + DHCP + Printer services on my machine right now, In future am i can install a VM through hyper-v or not?
  11. J

Dear Friends, Microsoft announced, Windows 2012 R2 product key has ability to use in one physical machine and two virtual machines. My doubt is, Is that virtual machine will be in the particular physical machine or it can be in any other machines? please share your knowledge guys. Thanks...
  12. J

System requirements to install windows 2012 for 150 users

Dear friends, Here i planned to implement the windows domain module. Totally here we have 70 hosts for 150 users. We preferred to use windows 2012 as a DC. We may use the roaming profile for users. So all the user profile will be store on DC itself. But i have a no idea about which...