Search results

1. C

ASRock Rack B650D4U MicroATX for Ryzen 7000 processors

Does anyone have an idea of about when these will become available? The ASRock page says "Preliminary" to the right of the model name near/at the top of the product page. I can't find this thing on Newegg/Amazon/Ebay. I won't be buying right away. I figure it will be a good idea to wait a few...
  2. C

SuperMicro's PSU Compatibility Table is Missing! Oh no!

I can confirm the PDB connector dremeling solution! :) My PDB model number is PDB-PT825-8824. I am now using the PWS-1K28P-SQ power supply module, and it really is quiet. It is Noctua levels of quiet. To my ears, it is inaudible at 1m in a quiet basement. I can hear them if I put my ear...
  3. C

Wow, thank you for the info! That helps so much. I'm tempted to dremel the connectors on the PDB now. Is it really confirmed that the subset of pins that would connect are actually electrically compatible? That would be great if they are. The thought of pins wandering and misaligning bugs...
  4. C

Hi MiniKnight, I'm aware of the this table and the one you mentioned. Unfortunately, neither table tells us the pin or trace layout of the PSU<->Backplane interface, nor do they tell us which PSUs can replace which PSUs in any terms. This is why I'm hoping the community can crowdsource this...
  5. C

Greetings, I have something unfortunate to report: SuperMicro's power supply compatibility documentation has gone missing! I learned of this recently, after receiving this email from SuperMicro: Hi Chad, Thank you for contacting Supermicro tech support. Our power supplies work with the...
  6. C

DL180 G6 (Serverworks Edition ILO2!) $25 motherboard

Hi Everyone, I just started building a system using an HP StorageWorks P4500 G2 chassis that I inherited, and I ran into the front-panel pin-out problem. The previous diagram was encouraging, but I wanted more things to work, so I went to work with my multimeter. Here is what I found...