Search results

1. D

Old BIOS for X10SDV-7TP4F Motherboard

I ended up replacing the cmos battery as it was showing low voltage. Once I did that everything went back to normal and I reapplied the latest bios and firmware. Been stable since then
  2. D

Old BIOS for X10SDV-7TP4F Motherboard

Does anyone have any bios/firmware downloads for the Supermicro X10SDV-7TP4F motherboard or know where to download them? I'm having odd issues with the board. Used to work flawlessly. Now IPMI Video Redirection refuses to show anything. The IPMI Port sometimes comes up correctly, and...
  3. D

Cleanout Sale

Supermicro RSC-RR1U-E16 Never used - 10$ + 5$ Shipping Supermicro JBPWR2 Array ATX Power Control Card SAS/SATA JBOD - 30$ + 5$ Shipping SuperMicro AOM-TPM-9655V - Free + 5$ Shipping LSI 9340-8i - 90$ + 5$ Shipping May be flashed to HBA LSI 9341-8i -125$ + 5$ Shipping May be flashed to HBA...
  4. D

4X32GB DDR4 2400 Mhz / Pc4-19200 Registered ECC

Board posts that no DIMMs seen
  5. D

4X32GB DDR4 2400 Mhz / Pc4-19200 Registered ECC

Good to know was worried my Xeon D board and the memory broke in my love. Nice to see I'm not the only one who's having issues.
  6. D

No Boot or VGA on x10sdv-tln4f

The board was rmad and as well all know supermicros rma is slow so we will see what they find
  7. D

Anyone had issues with Xeon D-1520, specific board ASRock D1520D4i?

I agree, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) from the memory dump typically is hardware, starting with Memory in my experience. It points to ntkernal.exe, which is what typically affected when the Memory is failing.
  8. D

Anyone had issues with Xeon D-1520, specific board ASRock D1520D4i?

Did you get any memory dumps (usually in C:/Windows)? A program like windbg can read the Memory dump and give an indication of what driver was crashing. I'd be happy to help if you upload the memory dump somewhere I can access