Search results

1. T

[CN] Seeed studio reServer 4C/8T for $274.50

Has anyone been able to use the Coral dual TPU (Key E) in the wifi slot? The specs say it supports PCIE x1 (so one TPU should be visible), but I am unable to detect the TPU in that slot. Thanks
  2. T

Dual Xeon-D

I got this and using an x4 to x16 cable was able to get a graphics card working.
  3. T

Dual Xeon-D

@craig5571 while booting edit the grub boot line to add this: console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 It should show the boot output on the serial console
  4. T

Dual Xeon-D

@craig5571 Sata drive did not work in that slot for me, however NVME does work. Strangely, the bios did not detect the drive but linux picked it up. Did you boot into an linux installer to see if it is picked up?
  5. T

Dual Xeon-D

I got a graphics card working by using a nvme to PCIe adapter (x4) and then using a x4 to x16 cable. Linux recognized the card!
  6. T

Dual Xeon-D

@bob_dvb My Kill a Watt meter was showing about 80W with minimal load and linux running on both nodes. I did run prime95 on both but dont recall what the max consumption was.
  7. T

Dual Xeon-D

I use this, though it is a little unreliable. Occasionally needs the computer rebooted for access. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BK6P67K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  8. T

Dual Xeon-D

There is another flash chip right next the FPGA and in enclosed in a covered socket. It seems to be a MX25L25635FMI-10G. Curious to see what the dump of that chip consists of, might be to bootstrap the FPGA? Does anyone have a reader that can read that chip and do a dump?
  9. T

Dual Xeon-D

thats what I have as well. On another note, has anyone tried sticking a M.2 and seeing if its recognized? I have and its not recognizing it though I have a 180gb HP which might be really old.
  10. T

Dual Xeon-D

@rachet06 What hardware and software did u use for dumping the entire image? thx
  11. T

Dual Xeon-D

@rachet06 That works!! Thanks and to @up-n-atom !! It does not look like that password can be removed
  12. T

Dual Xeon-D

@up-n-atom thanks for your efforts. Yes, I entered the password with the 1 at the end.
  13. T

Dual Xeon-D

I am wondering if the bios versions are different. WHen I use AMIBCP and check the version it says Major =1 and minor =03 There was another dump (not @rachet06 ) which shows Major =1 and minor =2 and the one you worked on shows 00.18
  14. T

Dual Xeon-D

And would this work on a AMI Flash dump or do I need a USB flash programmer to get the flash dump? thanks
  15. T

Dual Xeon-D

@up-n-atom Thanks for this, however it doesnt work on my board. Maybe different on my board. How does one look for the string so I can compare if I have the same? thanks!
  16. T

Dual Xeon-D

@andreathing Did this on the bios and noticed that the user and supervisor password were zeroed out which is consistent with what the bios shows on screen which is that user and supervisor password are not setup. I made a couple of minor changes to the bios and wrote it back it- it did display...
  17. T

Dual Xeon-D

Tried wiping the NVRAM (using dd) no difference. Strangely, didnt notice anything that got erased. @zjr8 , @itronin - did you'll connect any drive to the Sata ports and see if it got recognized?
  18. T

Dual Xeon-D

console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 Just wrote that in the above post.
  19. T

Dual Xeon-D

The RJ45 connector is the serial port on the motherboard. If you dont get it on the serial port adding console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 to the grub boot command line will definitely get the output on the RJ45 serial line. Your linux distro might already be setup to use the serial port.
  20. T

Dual Xeon-D

@zjr8 has already posted the bios rom a few posts back. I have been able to use the same tool as well. I was responding to @bob_dvb who had some suggestions on passwords - they need dos.