Search results

1. R

DLink DGS-1510-28X 4x 10Gbe SFP+ @Amazon "Used" $199 Prime

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MCZNW5G?m=AEDYXTHYD8DT7&ref_=v_sp_detail_page I found this today while searching around for a 4x SFP+ switch. They are "Used: Like New" and claims to be never used nor removed from their boxes, but I trust Amazon's buyer protection in case it is not exactly as...
  2. R

Quanta QSSC-2ML Dual 2011 Barebones $89

Quanta QSSC-2ML Dual LGA2011 Sockets 16 DIMM 1u Rack Server, Natex.us I stumbled across these today. These should work perfectly with the E5-2670s that have been floating around.. Oh, it looks like this was covered in the Quanta Rack thread, but this is a price drop from what was in there.
  3. R

FS (CT): Supermicro SC846A-R1200B **SOLD**

This is a used Supermicro SC846 server that contains the following items: Supermicro SC846 Chassis Supermicro X8DTH-IF Motherboard SAS846EL1 24 bay SAS backplane 2x PWS-1K21P-1R 80+ Gold rated power supplies Intel Xeon 5540 3x 2GB DDR3-1066 Registered ECC (6 GB total) Dell PERC H310 flashed to...
  4. R

FS: Cheap CPUs and DDR2/DDR3 Server Memory

I am trying to clear out my memory bin. I have a good number of unused memory modules and CPUs that are in need of a new home! They are doing noone any good sitting on a shelf collecting dust, so I figured I would move them cheaply here. I have feedback on eBay under krenfam, and on Heatware...