Search results

1. R

Optimal VSAN Configuration Suggestions

Zachj said it all. If you still want to go down this path. Go with OSA and put some Optane drives P4800X/P5900X in front of the Samsung 990 Pro drives. I have something similar running in a setup: 3 nodes, each node has dual Xeon Gold 6148, 768Gb ram and 2 OSA disk groups made up of an Optane...
  2. R

Arista DCS-7050T-64-R QSPF+ 40gb question

The " transceiver qsfp default-mode 4x10G " is a default in the config. Just do: speed forced ? 10000full Disable autoneg and force 10 Gbps/full duplex operation 1000full Disable autoneg and force 1 Gbps/full duplex operation 1000half Disable autoneg and force 1 Gbps/half duplex...
  3. R

Arista DCS-7050TX-64-F - eBay US

What helps a bit is shutting down the unused ports. Just as an example. This is a switch with: 10x 10Gbe (copper) ports connected and active rest of the ports are shutdown 4x 40Gbe (DAC) ports connected and active Fans set to 60% speed Power Input Output...
  4. R

EU [WTB] - Supermicro 90Bay Jbod/Server, Supermicro NVME server

Decided to give this a bump. Still looking for the Supermicro 90 Bay's.
  5. R

EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

This post has been reactivated. Will be back from the 29th of March. Dropped the price on some items. Feel free to make me an offer if you feel my pricing is too high.
  6. R

Optane P4800X 1.5TB - $629 - 0 hours

Thanks for the answer. Seems these are really for dual ported solutions.
  7. R

EU [WTS] - [OnHold] - Supermicro Servers, NVME Optane P4801X, Switches, AP's and other loose items

Hi, Was thinking €350 but open to offers. .....especially when they are higher ;) It has the rail kit, and I think I also have the cable management arm laying around somewhere (need to double check that) Only think local pickup is going to be the way to go for this. Shipping is going to be...
  8. R

Yeah, I will go with another 60bay one if I have to. Want the 90bays to optimize space. Had someone offer me a few units from the USA. An offer which I really appreciate, its just the shipping cost on these things is insane....
  9. R

Updated because I found what I was looking for. Leaving the servers up there since I am still looking, needs to be EU for those. Shipping and handling from the states just gets to expensive.
  10. R

Optane P4800X 1.5TB - $629 - 0 hours

These are D4800X optanes As far as I know the only difference with the P4800X optane line is that the D4800X series is Dual Ported. Does this uplink with 2x PCI-e Lanes or 4xPCI-e lanes if you connect it to a normal U.2 PCI-e 4x connector?