Search results

1. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

of course i use bootable USB stick. On screenshot i want show to you how AFUDOS.EXE run with different keys. (in the real dos have same result) There two moment 1) You use another rom file (x8dtt4.422) or 2) error syntax in /opr /fdt (in uppercase i try, but same result) If you gave interest...
  2. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

i try run AFUDOS.EXE in dosbox with keys /mer /opr /fdt Look result on screen. Keys /mer result good error and /opr /fdt result unknow command. I think problem in /opr /fdt keys, may be another key must be? P.S. please tell me where you find keys /mer /opr /fdt ?
  3. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

X8DTT.422 or X8DTT4.422 file which i use - name X8DTT4.422
  4. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

Hello, i try your method, but fail. i attache screenshot 1.jpg there are you can see error message then i run AFUDOS.EXE without keys 2.jpg 3.jpg there are you can see all keys for AFUDOS.EXE, and there are i not see this keys - /mer /opr /fdt May be it reason my problem, may be i must...
  5. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

Booting from usb flash (which dos formated) and with default keys it run. Ok, i try write capital letter, may be it problem. Write later, thank you :)
  6. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

I did all what you say, add the keys /mer /opr /fdt to the end of the line in ami.bat. But when ami.bat run, there show error. (without this key ami.bat run good). I use x8dtt4.422 bios. Do you use this bios with /mer /opr /fdt keys?
  7. R

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

Hello, Tell me where to get the bios to X56xx? on the site Supermicro bios X8DTT4.422, but the BIOS does not have keys: /mer /opr /fdt Please help.