Search results

1. R

FS: New Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F

Hi all, I've got a new X10SDV-TLN4F for sale (accidentally got one too many on a non-cancellable order). If you are looking at getting in on the Xeon-D action, I've got 4 of these boards working sweetly as anything stocked with RAM and Nvidia 1080 GTX cards. This is a brand new unit in original...
  2. R

SOLD: Supermicro X9DRX+-F 11x PCI-E Slot Motherboard - $450

Hi Guys, I've got something special here. It is the 11x slot PCI-E Supermicro X9DRX+-F motherboard. I was planning on using this to test a lot of cards at one time but never got round to building it out as I had multiple 7x slot machines running at one time. It is brand new and never been...
  3. R

SOLD: Supermicro 847A-R1400UB 36x Bay Chassis - $350

Hi, I've got a Supermicro 847A-R1400UB 36x Bay Chassis for sale. Pretty clean chassis with the 1400W dual redundant power supply. It is the A backplane version which has 9x 8087 SFF (6x front 3x back) connectors to attach your HBA's to talk to all the drives. I'm in Palo Alto so collection is...
  4. R

SOLD: SMC X8DTH-6F & 96GB & 2x E5620 w/Heatsinks - $350

Hi there, I'm selling a fully loaded Supermicro X8DTH-6F with 96GB of RAM and 2x Intel Xeon E5620 CPU's with active heatsinks. It is the -6F version which has the onboard SAS controller which would save on purchasing a LSI card to attach a number of HDD's for a FreeNAS/Napp-it ZFS storage...
  5. R

FS: HGST (STEC) s1122 PCI-E SSD's For Sale 480GB and 1TB

Hi all, I've got few older gen HGST (really STEC but HGST branded) PCI-E and SAS SSD's brought in for a customer project and have spare extra drives that I thought some people in the STH community might find useful in a Home Lab or VMware project. I used them in a SMC 2750 Atom Board as...