Search results

1. R

FS: New Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F

Thanks for your feedback GladLock96. Mine is also brand new. I've adjusted to include the shipping now for free.
  2. R

FS: New Supermicro X10SDV-TLN4F

Hi all, I've got a new X10SDV-TLN4F for sale (accidentally got one too many on a non-cancellable order). If you are looking at getting in on the Xeon-D action, I've got 4 of these boards working sweetly as anything stocked with RAM and Nvidia 1080 GTX cards. This is a brand new unit in original...
  3. R

FS: HGST (STEC) s1122 PCI-E SSD's For Sale 480GB and 1TB

Hi Katit, Should work fine as a storage device. These are not bootable however with the drivers installed under windows it will just show up as another (fast!) SSD. Ping me via DM if you want more info!
  4. R

Bump - Anyone else interested in these cards?
  5. R

Excellent work teknix! Just a small update on the quantities left - I've got 3x 1TB left and 2x 480GB left should anyone else want to purchase them!
  6. R

SOLD: Supermicro X9DRX+-F 11x PCI-E Slot Motherboard - $450

My SMC sources indicate that it was originally for a HPC storage company as the motherboard for their storage controller/head node. Lots and lots of I/O!
  7. R

SOLD: Supermicro X9DRX+-F 11x PCI-E Slot Motherboard - $450

Hi Guys, I've got something special here. It is the 11x slot PCI-E Supermicro X9DRX+-F motherboard. I was planning on using this to test a lot of cards at one time but never got round to building it out as I had multiple 7x slot machines running at one time. It is brand new and never been...
  8. R

SOLD: Supermicro 847A-R1400UB 36x Bay Chassis - $350

Hi Technick, Yes it is the SAS2 backplane.
  9. R

SOLD: Supermicro 847A-R1400UB 36x Bay Chassis - $350

Hi, I've got a Supermicro 847A-R1400UB 36x Bay Chassis for sale. Pretty clean chassis with the 1400W dual redundant power supply. It is the A backplane version which has 9x 8087 SFF (6x front 3x back) connectors to attach your HBA's to talk to all the drives. I'm in Palo Alto so collection is...
  10. R

SOLD: SMC X8DTH-6F & 96GB & 2x E5620 w/Heatsinks - $350

Thanks for the feedback MountainDew! I was only comparing against other X8DTH-6F boards on ebay so its a good point about looking at other Dell/HP systems for similar specs. I've adjusted the price to $350 to reflect it. If anyone has a resonable offer, I would be happy to listen!
  11. R

SOLD: SMC X8DTH-6F & 96GB & 2x E5620 w/Heatsinks - $350

Hi there, I'm selling a fully loaded Supermicro X8DTH-6F with 96GB of RAM and 2x Intel Xeon E5620 CPU's with active heatsinks. It is the -6F version which has the onboard SAS controller which would save on purchasing a LSI card to attach a number of HDD's for a FreeNAS/Napp-it ZFS storage...
  12. R

*Update* Now have 4x 1TB left and 4x 480GB left.
  13. R

Hardware pron thread

It is a throwback to 1337 (leet) speak :) Urban dictionary has some hilarious definitions... Urban Dictionary: pron
  14. R

Just a bump to see if anyone else is interested in these?
  15. R

Hardware pron thread

Couple of DDRdrive X1's on test. I've got a SMC 11x Slot Motherboard so I could potentially rig up 11x of them to make a ludicrously fast ZFS pool.
  16. R

Everyone should have already received there cards! Hope you all have fun with them :-) Slight update on numbers. I have the following cards left... 5x 1TB cards. 4x 480GB cards. Please send me a DM if you are interested in getting your hands on them!
  17. R

Here is the pics for the 1TB version. Slightly different packaging!