Search results

1. B

More NappIT replication errors

@gea, please help. I'm getting replication errors again between my Omnios servers. Both servers are running OmniosCE r151030cm and NappIT 21.01b4. The machines are called ServerA and ServerB. I had been having problems with replication jobs from ServerA to ServerB. Please see this forum post...
  2. B

NappIT not deleting old replication destination snaps

Hello @gea, I'm currently running NappIT v20.06a3 on an OmniOS r151030bz machine. I have a replication job set up as follows: That job should only keep the replication snaps for 1 month, but so far it's holding on to them for 6months. I think I set the job up with the default keep settings...
  3. B

Napp-It replication error

@gea I've been going through my replication job log and have just noticed this ok time: 2020.06.20.01.01.20 line...
  4. B

NappIT 19.06h Error Logs

Hello, I've just migrated an old system to NappIT 19.06h, the System > Faults > Important log is filling with messages. fmdump -I May 29 04:30:10.2071 resource.sysevent.EC_zfs.ESC_ZFS_history_event May 29 04:30:10.4597 resource.sysevent.EC_zfs.ESC_ZFS_history_event May 29 04:30:10.7229...
  5. B

Replication between different NappIT versions

Hello @gea Is it possible to replicate data between different versions of NappIT? e.g. data source NappIT version = 0.9f6 (Omnios151014) date destination NappIT version = latest 20. release (Omnios151030) thanks Bob
  6. B

Napp-It license swap

Hello, Roughly how long does it take to swap a Napp-It license using the link below: https://www.napp-it.org/extensions/swap_en.html is it a few hours or many days? I have a couple of old Omnios machines running 151014 and NappIT 0.9f6, i'll need to exchange my licenses for the new machine...
  7. B

Omnios LX zone UDP forwarding

Hello everyone, I'm having problems configuring an application in an LX zone, I hope someone can help. I'm trying to get APC PowerChute UPS monitoring software working in an LX Zone. uname -a SunOS omniosceNUC 5.11 omnios-r151030-521a1fc4d1 i86pc i386 i86pc I've configured a VNIC for the zone...
  8. B

How long does data last on an SSD with no power?

Hello all, How long does data survive on an SSD if the SSD is not powered on? e.g. use an SSD as a back up cartridge for storage off site. thanks Bob
  9. B

Omnios update error

Hello, I have omnios r151014 (current LTS) installed. I did a "pkg update" last night which installed a few updates. now i've typed pkg update -nv to see if there are any more updates and I get an error message root@ServerA:/# pkg publisher PUBLISHER TYPE STATUS P LOCATION omnios origin...
  10. B

omnios /tmp full

Hello, I've just looked at my nappit installation and found an error message "the back ground service isn't running" (I think that's what it said). I restarted Nappit from system / restart nappit and it came back up. I then looked on the console of the server (via IPMI) and saw the following...
  11. B

Napp-it iostat_60s.log = 220meg

Hello, Ive been reading this forum for many months, and now it's time to ask my first question. I've got an Omnios box with Napp-it Pro installed and running. I've noticed prstat was showing a perl script using 10% CPU usage so I did some investigating and found it was...