Search results

1. S

[FS][US-SC] Spring Cleaning Servers and Racks

bump! Lowered prices and removed sold/claim items.
  2. S

bump! Lowered prices and removed sold/claim items.
  3. S

Hello, I have a few servers and racks I want to get rid of. Pictures: Spring Cleaning Servers and Racks Generic Intel Case: Generic PSU: Seasonic SS-500ES 500watt Bays: 6x3.5" internal Boot Drive: Kingston SSD Now 100V (SVP100S2/64G Data Drives: WD Black 2T (WD2002FAEX (x2) Motherboard...
  4. S

Dell 7600 owners: SAS anyone?

I assume this is the Dell T7600? It can do SAS/SATA. The motherboard has two SATA ports and two Mini SAS connectors. The onboard SAS are SATA only I think and the speed is like 3Gbps since it uses the Intel chipset. You would need a RAID/HBA card and proper cables to use SAS of course. The...
  5. S

Has anyone here attempted to improve the cooling on Dell Precision T7910 workstation?

No problem!! It took be a bit of searching to find anything. The Optiplex Dell fan part number is PVA080K12H-P01. That is 38mm so it will not fit in the holder over the cooler. I use some rubber mounts and ties to mount mine :). You will need that 5 wire cable if you dont use a Dell fan...
  6. S

Has anyone here attempted to improve the cooling on Dell Precision T7910 workstation?

I have a T7600 (v1) that I swap the cpu fans. I did try taking the Noctua route and also tried the Supermicro 4U. The biggest issue was that the case lid got in the way since the handle sits out into the case. The other problem was the cpu socket bracket had to be swap to work. See...
  7. S

WTB: Cloudspeed Ascend 960GB

Still looking for a few of these if anyone has some. Price is flexible. Thanks!!
  8. S

Sadly yes. :( A year ago you could. Hopefully they will get back to that!
  9. S

Hello, I would like to purchase at least two Cloudspeed Ascend 960GB SSDs. The more the merrier however. I am having a hard time finding them to purchase. Looking to pay ~$200ish each. The price is flexible. Models: SDLFOCAR-960G-1HST SDLFOCAR-960G-1HA1 Shipping would be to 29210...
  10. S

Need to put a muffler on a Gnodal GS4008

Not sure if you are still interested in replacing those fans, but network-cooling-fans on eBay might be able to find something for you. network-cooling-fans on eBay They had helped me to find quieter fans for 3Com 4200gs. Very nice and helpful seller.
  11. S

Monitor Buying ?!

HP just released some newer Dreamcolor Z31x: Response is higher but res is 4096 x 2160 10bit. Not 16:10 but not as bad as 16:9. I am looking forward to the newer Samsung panels if this is accurate. Samsung 44" The double 24.7 (44") is two 24" monitors 16:10. The only other monitors that...
  12. S

Switch Case Mods (Acoustic)

Not sure if those switches are the same but do they need 5v fans? Amazon.com: Noctua A-Series Cooling Fan Blades with AAO Frame, SSO2 Bearing (NF-A4X10-FLX 5V): Computers & Accessories You are using 12v (at least from the pic I think it says 12v) not sure if that matters but some of my...
  13. S

STH Q2 2017 Refresh is Live: Let’s Talk Ad Space

@Patrick The only issue I have seen so far is with the Palemoon browser (27.2.1 on Arch). It shows up as the mobile version and not the desktop. Not sure if this is because of the way the website is checking Palemoon or if it is because it emulates an order Firefox version (29 i think). It...
  14. S

Barebones Laptops?

Of course those aren't the prettiest laptops or the longest lasting. There is not a whole lot of interest or money (i image) in barebone laptops. Also laptops don’t really have many standards like desktops (storage, ram, and cpu/gpu sort of). Manufactures don't really have an incentive to do...
  15. S

Barebones Laptops?

To an extent yes. Laptops / Notebooks :: Clevo :: Clevo Barebone Series - R&J Technology, Clevo Barebone Notebook kits, Laptop and desktop system builder RJTech sells the Clevo laptops that are popular with many sellers (Eurocom, AVADirect, Sager, System76 etc etc). MSI used to sell...
  16. S

FS: Western Digital RE3 500GB RAID edition drives - less than 400 hrs

Just a shout out to BLinux. A great seller and packer :) Thanks man!!
  17. S

Price Drop! Server Cisco UCS C240-M3S servers, Dell Z9000, and other odds and ends

Just a shout out to rockitlikeithott Great seller and a fantastic shipper. Thank you sir!!