Search results

1. E

FS: Lab Cleanup

Everything listed are very lightly used in homelab environment. The videocard is brand new for Plex project that didn't pan out due to the 1U chassis/motherboard combination. 1x Intel Optane 280GB PCIe NVMe SSD - SOLD 1x Intel Xeon E5-1650 V3 - $85 1x Gigabyte GTX 1650 D6 WINDFORCE OC 4G (rev...
  2. E

Nightmare buying a Samsung drive off eBay

We purchased 2 "NEW" Samsung SSDs off eBay that was listed as Samsung drives for a server build we were doing. However, when we received them, they turned out to be HPE labeled. Due to the urgent time frame we needed the server, we still went ahead with the build. However, within the first week...
  3. E

Need help with NVMe RAID controller and cable

We just purchased a Gigabyte R282-Z92 chassis for AMD EPYC Rome. The chassis has 24 bay for NVMe drives. We ultimately intend on switching our vSphere cluster to HCI, however, for the moment, we plan to just RAID 2 NVMe U.2 drives with a dedicated NVMe RAID controller (HighPoint SSD7120). The...
  4. E

FS: Xeon-D, DDR3, Xeon E5, NVMe and more

Parts: 2x Supermicro Intel Xeon-D 1541 mITX MBD-X10SDV-TLN4F-O (Board Only) $450/ea + shipping 16x Hynix 32GB DDR3-1866MHz HMT84GL7AMR4C-RD ECC Memory LRDIMM (Prefer to sell in sets) $40/ea + shipping 4x Intel SR1A5 Xeon E5-2690 V2 3.0 GHz 10-Core 25MB $200/ea + shipping 2x HP EX920 M.2 512GB...
  5. E

WTB 8x MLC SSD

Looking for 8 drives, ideally enterprise grade, MLC, 500gb-1tb. Please pm if you got them for sale!
  6. E

WTB 6x Xeon E5-2667 V4

Looking for 6x Xeon E5-2667 V4 CPUs. Please PM me if you have some for sale. TY.
  7. E

Gigabyte MB10-DS3 no VGA/POST

I got a "non-working" Gigabyte MB10-DS3 off eBay for $50 hoping to try my luck. The board arrived and looked free from physical damage. I put some Hynix DDR4-2133 ECC UDIMMs in to test it out and not surprisingly the board turns on but got no VGA output. I could not tell if it actually completed...
  8. E

WTB 14x Xeon E5 2690v2 CPUs

Looking for a batch of 14x E5 2690 v2. Please PM if you have some for sale!
  9. E

FS: CPU, RAM and more

Clearing out a whole bunch of stuff after my move. All prices include USPS Priority shipping within US. Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz $150 SOLD (CPU only) 10x 8x 3x E5-2670 SR0KX 2.6GHz $75/each 16x Samsung M393B2G70AH0 16GB DDR3-1333 RDIMM $42/each SOLD 18x Samsung M393B1K70DH0 8GB DDR3-1333 RDIMM...
  10. E

FS: 4x Intel Xeon E5-2690

Have 4 of these processors for sale, fresh pull from working servers. SOLD
  11. E

WTB Intel IOM 82599EB

I'm looking for 2 of these Intel IOMs for a H2312JFJR server. I can't seem to find the part for the riser card plus the bracket that holds the carrier board plus the dual SFP+ module. Trying my luck here. Hopefully someone has some for sale or know where I can get some.
  12. E

Chenbro NR40700 Question

I bought one of these chassis and am now trying to put together my NAS using it, however, I am a little unsure what's the best way to connect my HBA to the backplanes and I'm looking for some advice. Chenbro - Products The chassis houses 48 drives and consists of 2 SAS 6Gb/s backplanes. I have...
  13. E

HPE Switch IP Routing

I am having some trouble configuring the HPE 5820X-24XG-SFP+ for ip routing between VLANs. The only L3 switch I have played with so far is the LB4M. I can't seem to find any information online on how exactly to get this part working. I have the VLANs and respective virtual interface IPs...
  14. E

SoCal WTB 42U Server Rack Cabinet

Looking for a 42U server rack cabinet, hopefully without noticeable scratches in SoCal/Long Beach area.
  15. E

FS Sony A7Rii Body, Rokinon 14mm f2.8, EVO GP-PRO 3, GoPro Hero 4 Black

Getting rid of some of photography and video gears. I can accomodate local pickup if you are in the LA area. PayPal payment preferred to be non-CC funded, especially on the camera body. Sony A7Rii 42.4MP Camera Body - SOLD Purchased end of August from BHPhoto in 2015, very lightly used. 3848...
  16. E

WTB Dell R610

Looking for a Dell R610 in good clean condition. Ideally with PERC and dual PSU included. Don't need anything else (CPU, RAM, HDD). Please PM!
  17. E

Recommendations for LB6M Replacement

Looking for something lower powered but with similar connectivity offered by the LB6M. It needs to be L3 as it will act as the core switch. Price is also a factor. Thanks!
  18. E

FreeNAS IOPs calculation using data sent to Graphite in Grafana

I am sending my FreeNAS 11 RC1 stats to a Graphite server and displaying in a panel in Grafana. However, my IOPs calculation seems off. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with configuring this. What I did for the Graphite query is below. I configured the panel to show the value as an...
  19. E

Oracle Flash Accelerator F40 in Windows 10

What do I need to do to get t his to work in Windows 10? I installed the card but it shows up in Disk Management as 4 separate 90GB-ish drives. I'm guessing it need some sort of driver for Windows to see them as a single device?
  20. E

WTB 2x LSI 9206-16E full height brackets

Desperately looking for 2x full height brackets for LSI 9206-16E. I can't find them anywhere online. Tried calling Broadcom since they're the owner of LSI/Avago and was given a run-around to call their RMA department that does not answer or reply their phone. I was also told the bracket...