Search results

1. H

EU WTB: used Xeon Bronze/Silver

It is quite simple - the mainboard is a brand new, acquired from a local SM distributor and the CPU - Xeon Gold 6123 was snatched via auction relatively cheap (~500euro) as a used part. So I think it would be unfair just to simply RMA the mobo, if there is even a slight possibility that the CPU...
  2. H

EU WTB: used Xeon Bronze/Silver

Hi All! Looking for a cheap, used Xeon Bronze or Silver - I have to check (before RMA) what is causing memory issues/errors - SuperMicro mainboard or Xeon sitting on that mainboard. I have found a new Xeon Bronze 3204 for ~200 euro... but, as always, it would be great to lower the cost of the...
  3. H

(back instock) - 480g hgst SSD (sas3) - 60-75$ offer accepted!

I wish I my "Financial Authorities" (wife) would approve that kind of purchase ;) Not mentioning: literally killing the household's budget by that kind of purchase and paying customs duties :)
  4. H

(back instock) - 480g hgst SSD (sas3) - 60-75$ offer accepted!

60$ on 5x BO accepted immediately. Thanks for posting :)
  5. H

EU [WTB] Dell PE R210 Series II

I'm looking for DELL PowerEdge R210 II. I recently acquired WinSrv 2012R2 Std DELL ROK kit and I would like to use R210 II as a domain controller, updates server, etc. at home. As it will run for 24/7, so low power usage is a must. Rails and iDRAC6 Enterprise are more than welcome. Payment via...
  6. H

SOLD: HGST HUSMM SAS3 SSD's

PM sent. \Edit\ Payment sent :)