Search results

1. Z

EU Huawei S5720-28X-PWR-SI-AC Switch for 500€

Upps:eek: , thankfully no one used the opportunity.... Thank you mods for taking care of me :D. Here the correct link: 24 port Huawei S5720 PoE L3 switch Now for 480 €.
  2. Z

EU Huawei S5720-28X-PWR-SI-AC Switch for 500€

I was looking at amazon and found this offer: 24 port Huawei S5720 PoE L3 switch For roughly 500€ I think it is a good deal, if you are looking for 24 port PoE smart managed switch. It has 4 SFP+ ports too and ist shipped by amazon. MOD NOTE: Removed your hyperlink as it was going to YOUR...
  3. Z

EU FS: Supermicro A1SRM-2558F Barebone, Dell H310

I try to tidy up my lab to create space for new toys. ATM the parts are located in Austria (Graz area). Insured shipping within the EU is already included. Payment preferably via Paypal friends. I'm open to reasonable offers and questions. Just hit me up. Photos can be found HERE. Supermicro...
  4. Z

WTB - LSI 3008 SAS3 HBA w/ rear facing ports

A little bit of topic, you know Adaptec sells cables with a angled HD-SAS connector? Item numbers are: 2280000-R 2280200-R I linked you a german site, so you see what is behind the numbers. I use those cables in a 2U chassis, they fit perfectly. Hope this may help you.
  5. Z

EU Cheap Dual 10Gb Intel NICs (82598EB)

Hey, I found those NICs (I linked the cheapest offer, the seller has more of them in diffrent auctions) today. Those are the cheapest Intel 10G NICs I have ever seen and as far as I can see the only issues are: missing SR-IOV support You have to use DACs, optics do not work (maybe) the power...
  6. Z

EU FS:10G stuff, A1SRM-2558F barebone, NAS board

So I talked with my reseller. The SM C2000 board have to be RMAed. I suspend the offer for this reason.
  7. Z

Hey, I never had any issues with the barebone. If you know a way to verify wether or not the board is affected I'll make sure. Edit: I also will discuss the issue with my vendor tomorrow.
  8. Z

Since I'm on this forum my home lab grew a little bit (doubled and tripled, lool). Normally I unload my stuff at family members, but they don't (wanna) run servers, so you get the chance. ATM the parts are located in Austria (Graz area). Insured shipping within the EU is already included...
  9. Z

Crossflashing of LSI 9341-8i to LSI 9300-8i. Success (but no SMART pass through)

I flashed my IBM N2215 to LSI 9300-8i IT today. Your guide worked flawlessly (J6 Jumper shortned). Many thanks.
  10. Z

LSI 9340-8i IBM M1215 12GB SAS controller $65 - $10

I finally got my N2215 card today and want to share my experince. @zeynel I can report that both brackets are included. I checked the native firmware shortly. It seems to me that the only difference between the M1215 and the N2215 is the firmware which is already in IT-Mode for the N2215. Even...
  11. Z

SR-IOV issues with Proxmox 4.4

You're welcome. Despite the fact that I have been able to work around, it's an anoying limitation. Guess I will switch to pfsens if 2.4 is released.
  12. Z

Solved it, Sophos does NOT support 10GbE VF...
  13. Z

I recently installed Proxmox 4.4 and now having an issue with configuring SR-IOV for the Intel 82599ES 10 GbE adapter. The VM I want passthrough to is running SophosUTM9.4 which should support the ixgbe driver. First I followed the offical Proxmox PCI-Passthrough guide. So right now my Grub...
  14. Z

EU Dell N1524P New 250€

Ohhh, that's too bad..... For me another reason to bind them to the contract otherwise they never gonna learn that eBay is not a “normal” selling platform, but auction style platform. As far as I can see the verdict here in Germany is that sold is sold on eBay and there are only few excuses not...
  15. Z

EU Dell N1524P New 250€

I answered them already, that the switch is still listed as available at their homepage and that I still insist on the fulfillment of the contract. The law should be on my side, even though how do we say in German: "Recht haben und Recht bekommen sind zwei Paar Schuhe";)
  16. Z

EU Dell N1524P New 250€

Just received an Email saying the item is not available anymore. The switch is still listed at the homepage of the seller for 680 bucks... Sounds fishy to me.
  17. Z

I didn't test it yet, but it should be compatible with ESXi 5.0, 5.5 and 6.0. Here are the tech specs and compatibility lists. Crossflashing would be interesting to know, but I didn't find information either. Edit: VmWare says it is compat with ESXi 6.0.
  18. Z

The description of Lenovo says both brackets are included. Since it is an authorized reseller I guess both are included.
  19. Z

For the German members of this forum I found this card. 110€ shipping included, it's not to bad and I think it not worth it to fiddle around with customs, to save a few bucks. Edit: If you buy it from the seller directly you can get it for 99€+shipping in all European countries!