Search results

1. tjsgifan

UK FS : Supermicro frankenstein / unicorn machines to make space

Yes we have rails for these machines, although fast depleting in QTY. £30.00 per set when bought with a system. Please let us know ASAP if you want us to hold anything for you as we are in the process of packing stock for relocation or disposal. Thanks!
  2. tjsgifan

Please take a look at the servero uk website and if you see anything else in the components list for sale of interest let me know. Bulk purchases given priority, but we are clearing out a lot more kit now..
  3. tjsgifan

Still here, have some interested in 4 but just that, showing interest....
  4. tjsgifan

Yes those parts are included. I have HBA and RAID cards and rails as reuired.
  5. tjsgifan

1 last 1 remaining, 2 collected so far, 1 held pending collection...
  6. tjsgifan

Sorry, that's just the way we store them - we build to spec, so if you wanted 920w psu or 1200w psu we take them off the shelf and stick them in. Caddies included too, again, customers sometimes have a mix of 3.5" and 2.5" to 3.5" so we store them empty. If you can collect from basingstoke...
  7. tjsgifan

I don't believe there are an AMD option for these chassis i'm afraid.
  8. tjsgifan

Prices added. I have loads of v3 CPU that would work in the chassis i've listed - you can have a few for free if you come and collect. Otherwise, loads of spare parts to make your trip worthwhile. Potentially could do an open house one weekend if you want to come down and have a hunt for...
  9. tjsgifan

Sorry, i'm going to pass on international shipping at the moment as I have little time to organise.
  10. tjsgifan

Sorry, they are all dual node HA versions. You could just turn off the 2nd board though (cold spare) and the single board will still see all the drive bays. I had it running as a storage "miner" a while back in that config. You just lose 8 drive bays in comparison to the single node version...
  11. tjsgifan

Hi Samir, Sorry, for lack of detail, offers invited as I can't sell them at retail prices any more. Just need the space back. Payment - paypal, credit card via stripe or bank deposit is fine, we are UK VAT registered business and shipping outside of the UK is viable, but will delay and can be...
  12. tjsgifan

Last updated 22/04/24 Hi all, I'm tidying up the warehouse at Servero and we have a few machines that are either frankensteins or unicorns in the sense of they are one off's and I just don't know who or where to sell them too but I can't bring myself to scrap them. If you can collect from...
  13. tjsgifan

Am I making a mistake trying to standardize on LGA-4189 (supermicro x12dpi-nt6) ? Is it too old or too new ?

Good board but in short supply. I've had some on back order since January with Supermicro and apparently the news is now that Supermicro are putting all complete server builds as priority over any component orders. They have a reduced supply of components available across the range as do many...
  14. tjsgifan

EU WTB: UK - Supermicro 3U or 4U storage chassis

Gavin, I've got a large QTY of 846 24 bay chassis that were originally JBOD so will accept any E-ATX motherboard etc. They are the newer SAS3 12Gbps backplane, dual PSU and have all the caddys etc. Am looking for £200 for them. Any questions, please ask.
  15. tjsgifan

EU HGST 4U SAS3 12GB/s Storage Enclosure 60 bays £299

If anyone stumble across this thread looing for 2 x G1 units please get in touch - I have 2 new ones bought for burst mining several years ago I never put into use. If someone in the UK can collect from GU35 9JA - I'd be happy to get £150 each for them as I have enough museum pieces now, need...
  16. tjsgifan

HGST 3.2TB NVME 2.5" U.2 (3DWPD) - £216

What about new 0 hour Intel P4500 (older generation, recommend firmware update!) that we have had in stock for a while at £200 + VAT each? SSDPE2KX020T701 is the part code. DC P4500 SERIES NVME (2.0TB, 2.5in PCIe 3.1 x4, U.2) or 3.84Tb for £349 + VAT DC SN630 2.5" 3.84TB NVMe (U.2) SSD
  17. tjsgifan

HPE EC200A Xeon D-1518 'hybrid server' on ebay ~$150

Hi All, By way of update, we've sold all the performance models now, the only units we have left are the 4 core, 16Gb RAM with Communications board here - Search - 868872-421 - this is the last reduction, no more extra STH discount applies. Buy them and part them out if you like, the comm's...
  18. tjsgifan

Hi All, Unfortunately for those in the USA, as the systems are Made in China, they would attract a heavy import tariff charge at the moment - I believe in the region of between 25-30% (could change at any time). We are happy to ship the systems anywhere else in the world but it is the buyers...
  19. tjsgifan

Of the 3 different models we have, only the Q7L02A model shipped with the SATA caddys inside it. We did have someone contact us to say that the other performance models should have had them, so it may be the stock we brought had been partially robbed for spare parts and why we listed the...