Search results

1. NSKA

FS: Dell/Supermicro Servers, Samsung RAM/SSDs and Juniper Switches

Hello, I have a variety of hardware for sale today, most were inventory and a few were acquired from a closing company. Servers ------------------------------------------------------ - Dell R210 w/ X3470 and 4GB DDR3 RAM + 120GB Intel 520 SSD...
  2. NSKA

FS: Juniper, Dell & Parts

Hello, Last big for sale thread. Moving out trying to sell a large sum of equipment. For Sale They have prices and qty, however, I'd like to sell it all. If someone is looking for a good deal here it is. Over 2k of networking equipment, 1k of servers and lots of SSDs, HDDs, NICs, Twinax, RAM...
  3. NSKA

FS/FT: ES-48-500w (48x1G+2x10G) & XG2600 (26x10G)

Hello, I have a Ubiquiti ES 48 500w switch with 48 1G ports and 2 1G SFP and 2 10G SFP+. I also have a Fujitsu XG2600 with 26 SFP+. I am looking to sell or trade. ES-48-500w for 650. XG2600 for 400. Or trade for a US-48-500w or US-16-XG. Please PM if interested. Nils
  4. NSKA

FS/T: Ubiquiti EdgeSwitch 48 500w

Hello, I am selling my ES-48-500w. In hopes to get rid of it asap I am selling for 620$. I will accept trades for any unifi switches. Here is a picture of it in action rack 10:1.JPG right towards the top. NCS
  5. NSKA

WTB: Ubiquiti uFiber OLT

Hello All, I'm looking to pick up the uFiber OLT which has been in the beta store for awhile but I have just not been able to find it in stock! Please let me know if anyone is looking to sell or trade it. Thanks, NCS
  6. NSKA

FT: TONS OF STUFF, Network, Servers, Drives, Ram + More

Hi All, Cleaning out almost everything. Moving out in a few months so trying to get everything but the core network gone. Willing to give good deals for multiple things together, offer me a trade, always willing to listen. For Sale Thanks!
  7. NSKA

FS: 2 Switches, Caddies, Heatsinks-All for 50+ship

Hi, Cleaning out and got this bunch of stuff - Brocade/Foundry 48p 1gig + 4 SFP - Dell 2708 8p 1gig - Dell 2.5/3.5" Caddies - Supermicro 3.5" Caddies - Console/VGA Switch - Rackmount radio tuner 50$ + shipping (from Boston) I need it gone asap. Thanks
  8. NSKA

WTB: M.2 SSD (over 300gb)

Hello, I'm looking to upgrade the storage in my laptop, its a MacBookPro11,4 15" 2.2ghz. I just realized they run pci m.2 after going on a hunt for a 2.5" ssd :). Anyways I've currently got a 250gb one in here and looking for more storage, preferably a 480-512 but I can work with different...
  9. NSKA

FS: HP DL360g9 & DL160g9

Hi All, I've had these sitting in their boxes since August, really need to move them off my hands. Here are the full specs, HP DL160 g9 E5-2603v4 8gb ddr4 iLO RAILS + 2 Smart Caddies HP DL360 g9 E5-2630v3 32gb ddr4 iLO RAILS + All Smart Caddies I have them listed on ebay but I am going to...
  10. NSKA

FS: HP DL160 & 360 G9 Complete Servers

Hi All, Thanksgiving and Christmas is a approaching so I'm looking to move some of my higher end equipment. I have two HPg9 servers, the DL160 new I have only booted for testing. DL360 was a cold spare in a datacenter. HP DL160 g9 E5-2603v4 8gb ddr4 iLO RAILS + 2 Smart Caddies 1 950$ HP DL360...
  11. NSKA

FS: Clearing out inventory shelf

For Sale Heres a link to my current inventory I'm selling. Negotiable for best offer or trades. Thanks, Nils
  12. NSKA

WTB: 2.5" 10k SAS or SATA Drives

Tittle says it all, send me a PM if you have anything (looking for qty).
  13. NSKA

1TB Sas Drives

Pretty decent deal on 1TB SAS drives, they are 3.5" and it seems that they were just hot backups to a company so no major read/write. Dell Constellation ES 1 TB,Internal,7200 RPM,3.5" (U738K) Hard Drive Picked up a bunch
  14. NSKA

FS: R710 LFF 16*16gb DDR3 2*X5650

Hi all, I am selling an R710 I picked up last week. I simply bought because it was a good deal, I am in the process of trying to get an M1000e so I dont need this R710. The ram alone is worth quite a bit and it has pretty nice CPU's aswell. Would make an excellent high density virt box. Here...
  15. NSKA

FS/FT: Servers, Switches, PDU and More!

Hi All, I am looking to sell a bunch of stuff, I have attached a folder with photos and the information + pricing at the bottom. Everything is negotiable for trading and for paypal. I am looking for 10gb nics, full rack, ddr3 ram (8gb or 16gb sticks), drives (any that are decent, SAS, SATA or...
  16. NSKA

FS: Fujitsu XG2600 SFP+ Switch

Hi All, I purchased a XG2600 a little while back, its a 26 SFP+ port switch. It performs alot better than the LB6M from what I have seen aswell, its meant for a larger operation. The fujitsu I have comes with 2 fan cards and dual PSUs. I am looking for around 900 for it, I'm also willing to...
  17. NSKA

FS: Entire Homelab (Switches, Firewalls & Servers)

Edit: Now willing to trade for switches. Hi All, I unfortunately need to sell almost everything in my current homelab, its sad to say goodbye but its time. I refreshed everything in my homelab at the end of 2015/start of 2016 with mostly manufacture refurbished but some used equipment, its...
  18. NSKA

FS/T: Juniper SRX240

Hey, I've got a Juniper SRX240 for sale or for trade. I'm looking to trade it for a Meraki firewall simply because I realized I prefer high end GUIs and management systems for large residential places rather than high performance like Juniper. I bought it from a certified re-seller, I actually...
  19. NSKA

How do you guys feel about HP?

Hey, I am thinking of going with some HP Procurves instead of maybe Juniper just because there is such a large selection and availability. I know some people live to destroy HPs and others love them, can I ask your opinion on ProCurve switches, primarily theses one's! HP J9022A ProCurve...
  20. NSKA

Lots of GBICs!

Hi, I had a few questions about if these GBICs will fit with the following devices. First, will these (3x) Juniper Networks 740-011613 Avago AFBR5715PZ-JU1 Rev 02 SX 1000Base SX work with Juniper EX2200-48T-4G Layer3 Switch 48TX ports 4xSFP 1yr Warranty Free Shipping Second, will Finisar...