Search results

1. NSKA

FS: Dell/Supermicro Servers, Samsung RAM/SSDs and Juniper Switches

Hey everyone. Back from a long time away from the lab/home. Around to sell stuff and can ship at a moments notice now. @Larkolog yup available @bytebuilder have it and have dual SFP+ cards @DouglasteR saw your PM, yes I can do that if you still want. @ullbeking E3-1230v2 Supermicro I have in...
  2. NSKA

FS: Supermicro BPN-SAS2-846EL1 Backplane

I've been gone for awhile, sorry for no responses and slow shipping. I've decided to resume selling mid May, which is when I will be done with my traveling. My work includes traveling alot, I did not expect it to be nearly this much or for this long. Sorry for the inconvenience to all the people...
  3. NSKA

I told you I didn't have the time. Rather than ignore you I gave you an honest answer. You were a straight up ass hole, genuine shit. I sat wondering why some people are that way when many are so kind here. Yup, on it.
  4. NSKA

45 shipped. Maybe I am doing something wrong but I checked Fedex and Germany and got quotes around 300$ for shipping!
  5. NSKA

I'll ship anywhere, not on my own dollar though. I don't mind doing the import forms though.
  6. NSKA

Time to find a reason to come to Boston I guess
  7. NSKA

Boston area for pickup, you can use 01944 @warlockedyou
  8. NSKA

I must have made a mistake when checking specs, maybe someone will make out well due to my lack of time!
  9. NSKA

Appreciate the feedback @cafcwest If anyone is interested in package deals lmk, looking to move a bit more hardware.
  10. NSKA

WTB: Samsung 850 Pro 512GB

Thanks for the tag @Joel I will PM you @Peanuthead
  11. NSKA

Hi @abq Didn't get your PM however in most servers that are not DDR4 they are 1600 ECC, however, I can check the machine in question if you are wondering.
  12. NSKA

Hi @Churchill , According to my research 10GbT transceivers are supported like any other. However, it does depend on the module. If it is newer ~2016+ then it should work, but older ones will draw more power (about 5w) which is too much for any normal SFP+ chassis. The average power output...
  13. NSKA

Hello, I have a variety of hardware for sale today, most were inventory and a few were acquired from a closing company. Servers ------------------------------------------------------ - Dell R210 w/ X3470 and 4GB DDR3 RAM + 120GB Intel 520 SSD...
  14. NSKA

FS: Juniper, Dell & Parts

Hello, Last big for sale thread. Moving out trying to sell a large sum of equipment. For Sale They have prices and qty, however, I'd like to sell it all. If someone is looking for a good deal here it is. Over 2k of networking equipment, 1k of servers and lots of SSDs, HDDs, NICs, Twinax, RAM...
  15. NSKA

FS/FT: ES-48-500w (48x1G+2x10G) & XG2600 (26x10G)

I am not home but probably ~60db range. I do not have any SFPs, the Fujitsu's are EXTREMELY compatible, have had great success with all transceivers and
  16. NSKA

All 26 SFP+ ports in and maxed is less than 130w. Fairly quite for an aggregation switch. The fans are in little cartridge/sliders so you can adjust to whatever you want, just needs to have the normal 4 pin and be the same size and you can slide it back in like a modular fan.
  17. NSKA

100% right. People would rather save a couple hundred and buy the cheap quanta shit though
  18. NSKA

Yes it is, none of that Quanta garbage. Sparkling clean with dual PSUs and dual Fans all hot swappable.