Search results

1. B

2x 2U Controller Nodes for Storage JBOD

Hi, i am in the process of scaling out my Storage Space. I figured out that i want to use a 2 Node HA Setup for a SAN Build. I already have 2 4U JBOD Chassis with drives which are connected to a single node atm. My Goal is to get two servers designed for being a Storage Controller. I have the...
  2. B

Best Way for Network Routing Setup

Hi guys, right now i am reviewing my network setup and i would like to hear your opinion on it. It is setup as followed: Hardware: 2x D-Link DGS-1510-28X stacked together ( each 24 GigE and 4 10Gig-SFP+ Ports) My layout has 8 VLANs (1,1000-1005,4001-4002) with seperate Subnets on 10.X.X.X...
  3. B

Decision to make: SAN Replacement with Direct Attached Storage

Hi guys, right now i am looking in converting my SAN Setup (see below) to DAS Setup for my 2-Hosts VMware-Cluster. The Specs of the SAN right now: Chassis: Intertech 4U 20bay CPU: Intel Xeon E5-1630 V3 (4x 3,7Ghz + HT) Mainboard: Supermicro X10SRH-CLN4F RAM: 2x 32GB Samsung DDR4-2133 (64GB)...
  4. B

Which RAID Controller for DL380 G7 as HomeLab?

Hello everyone, this is my first post in this forum and i am looking forward that some of you might help me do decide. I've got an HP DL380G7 (with LFF Bays) and want to populate him as a ESXi Host with an Windows Server 2012 R2 Guest as a DC and Storage Server for my home lab and several...