Search results

1. J

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

Hi Tjsgifan, Maybe you can help me, I bought a couple of these boards which I am struggling to get ed and working, as of now without going through huge details the blue light at the back of the board for the BMC lights up flashing but I was at first was not getting any monitor out put and now I...
  2. J

Supermicro X8DTT-F 4 Took Battery out now won't turn on

Hi guys, I'm struggling to get a couple of these to work. At first I custom wired a PSU to work with the motherboards (which was turning the cpu fans on) but I was not getting any monitor output, then learning about the need for a bios update to work with the 5600 series processor I had. I...
  3. J

Supermicro X8DTT-F 4 node Desktop Build

Hi Chuck, do you have any experience with adapting a normal ATX power supply to the custom Supermicro design? I think I have wired mine up right but I am second guessing my work now as the 5500 Processor which came today has also not booted up after trying. If I could confirm that the psu...
  4. J

Supermicro X8DTT-F 4 node Desktop Build

Hi guys, I'm trying to build a 4 node system of which I have already purchased the hardware but am having some problems - Supermicro X8DTT-F-SG007 REV 1.02 24GB (6X4GB) DDR3 Memory RAM PC3-10600 ECC REG Intel® Xeon® Six Core Processor X5650 I got the motherboards and RAM on auction and...
  5. J

Supermicro X8dtt-f-sg007

Was there any update to this Nippy? I have just bought the same boards and am experiencing problems such as no visual output to monitor. My cpus are 5650 Xeon.