Search results

1. T

Any serve the home members at ignite?

Or are we all to Linux based :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. T

FS: 32 Intel / Hitachi HUSML4040ASS600 400GB SAS SSDs $4500 frim

Purchased for a Scale out file server that I ended up going with NVME. all read 100% health in disk sentinel with approx 6TB of writes. Payment via paypal + insured / signature confirmation shipping required
  3. T

2016 Server Storage Spaces ReFS inconsistencies, explanation help requested

Hey guys I've been messing around with Windows Server 2016 TP 4 and I know that Microsoft have move their main file system to ReFS format. But I have been getting highly inconsistent results. My current configuration is: Dual Intel Xeon CPU e5-2670s 64 GB DDR single rank DIMM 24 Hitachi SAS...
  4. T

Help requested, crossflash a Dell OEM LSI 9271 to LSI 9211 IT mode?

Hi, I've been doing some research and reading up on flashing a LSI raid card into IT mode. Mainly from the link here: How-to Flash Supermicro X8SI6-F LSI SAS 2008 Controller with LSI IT Firmware Guide And I also read that it was pretty popular among the FreeNAS community to use a M1015 and...
  5. T

New Egg, 800GB NVMe 2.5 now $449

Intel 750 Series 2.5" 800GB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPE2MW800G4X1 - Newegg.com just hope the 1.2 is soon
  6. T

Alternatives to SSD Life program

Hi sorry if I'm posting this question on the wrong forum but I wanted to know if anyone knew what was a good alternative program to SSD life to get statistics for SSDs and NVME drives? Thank You for the help =)