Search results

1. DaSaint

EU Panduit QuickNet

in for 1 it says ships to US so we shall see (took offer of 60GBP)
  2. DaSaint

Micron 7450 1.92TB $99

This is the STH Effect at its finest... Merry XMAS To You and to your wallet goodnight!!! J/K Nice Snag!
  3. DaSaint

Tesla P4 - 8GB / US$ 100 or even lower

I have mine working with TrueNas Scale, got them to support (works out of box) it so i could pass it to PLEX via Scale Applications (GPU Transcoding) i added a 3d printed fan shroud and mini fan to it to provide some active cooling and it works great (Grant you im not doing 4K) but does a lot of...
  4. DaSaint

$5 Intel 100G CWDM4 QSFP28

Sadly had one of these and tried to do the same as you, i tried recompiling SONIC many times and ended up in failure which i returned to seller on ebay as there was no way to compile the old version due to missing code, or compilers consistently failing on random issues that were solved in later...
  5. DaSaint

AMD EPYC 7302p+ Supermicro H11SSL-i version 2

Got my Combo - H12SSL-I with 7302, stabbed my memory in it and works great... so all around good deal for what i got it for....
  6. DaSaint

So FYI i messaged the seller memorypartner_ltd and they told me they had issues with my ram configuration (2x8gb) i told them i didnt care about the ram and ship me the board/chip without the ram (no refund) didnt really care as i had better chips anyways but u all might want to MSG them. If i...
  7. DaSaint

Supermicro 826 Chassis - $84 eBay

if u look hard nuf on Pic 3 u can see a set of SFF-8086 connectors on the right hand side (not connected) on it so assume 3-6Gbps on the dataplane, def not 12gbps Either way im in for 1 cause i actually was needing one of these for an AMD EPYC board (Super Micro) thats on the way! and everyone...
  8. DaSaint

EU gone - Mellanox SN2100, "40G", 16 port €1500 (MSN2100-BB2F)

FYI as well if you can get a version of Cumulus Linux 4.3+ it doesnt ask for licensing on actual mellanox HW. This was something IIR they changed in 4.3+ Sad that b4 the pandemic i was getting SN2700s for 1500$ USD and they skyrocketed in price..
  9. DaSaint

My guess same seller different flag but they have a lot of sales similar so *shrug*
  10. DaSaint

The deal is still out there.. i selected lowest ram option but might be not available on lowest ram option but the savings is still there... STH Effect in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1!!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/225349005244?var=524336121349
  11. DaSaint

Decided to buy something similar but it was an H12SSL board with the 7302P CPU instead of the H11 was 530$ Shipped with 2x8Gb modules...
  12. DaSaint

Mellanox MTUSB-1

Appreciate it! i got a few mellanox cards and switches that need some love. so i figure why not try this route!
  13. DaSaint

Mellanox MTUSB-1

Hey @jpmomo - Were you ever able to figure this out? i have a similar issue i didnt get the M to M DB9 cable like you and was wondering if its a straight through cable or something special.
  14. DaSaint

WTB: Ubiquiti 10gb SFP+ RJ45 transceivers

posted and realized u were looking for SFP+ to RJ45 so deleted post, honestly i only ever went with the Unifi version...
  15. DaSaint

Optane P1600X 58GB $40

I GOT AN SLOG :P
  16. DaSaint

[WTB] CSE-826 SAS3 CHASSIS

yea my 826 chassis looks a bit different, mine has the 2 drive bays in the back as well. im keeping mine as i recently got a good deal on a replacement board for it now its got 2x 8168 Platinums in it :)
  17. DaSaint

Eaton EMA111-10 $77+shipping

So tried that didnt work, however when i opened up the unit and moved some wires around... Started working... so im guessing something got loose in transit. i re-plugged it all in started functioning.
  18. DaSaint

Datto Xeon D 1541 board -- $501.15 shipped + 6/8% ebay bucks for some

Things been solid, might have had some bad DIMMs in the past but got mine running TrueNAS Scale w/NVME drives + Tesla P4 + SAS-3008 Controller and 96GB Ram 8x8TB Raid Z2 Container and 8x12TB Raid Z2 Container Multiple TrueNAS Scale Apps etc.
  19. DaSaint

EXPIRED Hyve "S-SKUD 2" - 1U, 8x LFF SATA6, 2x LGA 3647 Skylake-SP, 2x PCIe x16, 2x OCP PCIe x8 w/2x 25Gbps Connectx-4 installed - $149 + Shipping

Not sure if this information is useful or not but that BMC looks exactly like the BMC in my Inspur servers.... (not sure if this is a common BMC or not, but from all the major vendors ive used (Dell/HP/SuperMicro/Inspur) it looks exactly like an Inspur BMC setup...