Search results

1. X

Anyone got the Original Windows/ System Restore ISO/ CD/ DVD for HP z240 line of Workstations?

Anyone got the Original Windows/ System Restore ISO/ CD/ DVD for HP z240 line of Workstations? Where could I get my hands one one - digitally or physically? PS : Repost - Was in dilemma of which sub forum would be the best place for ask for this.
  2. X

Anyone got the Original Windows/ System Restore ISO/ CD/ DVD for HP z240 line of Workstations?

Anyone got the Original Windows/ System Restore ISO/ CD/ DVD for HP z240 line of Workstations? Where could I get my hands one one - digitally or physically?
  3. X

What are latest/ last Gen of CPUs Chipsets (Mobile, Desktop/ Workstation) from Intel AMD still support & can run Win 8.1? As is or Mods w/o W10 push?

What are latest/ last Gen of CPUs Chipsets (Mobile, Desktop/ Workstation) from Intel AMD still support & can run Win 8.1? As is or Mods w/o W10 push? What are the latest/ last Gen of CPUs Chipsets (Mobile, Desktop/ Workstation) from Intel AMD still support & can run Windows 8.1? officially or...
  4. X

CPU / Laptop Mounts: Any ready designs or mod/ hacks to attach to desk Metal Frame instead of a wood tabletop? (Under desk or In/ Outer sides of legs)

CPU / Laptop Mounts: Any ready designs or mod/ hacks to attach to desk Metal Frame instead of a wood tabletop? (Under desk or In/ Outer sides of legs)? CPU / Laptop Mounts: Any ready designs or mod/ hacks to attach to desk Metal Frame instead of a wood tabletop? (Under desk or In/ Outer sides...
  5. X

WTB any good deals?: ECC RAM Bundles for Old Dell Poweredge T410 via Ebay or other sources?

WTB any good deals?: ECC RAM Bundles for Old Dell Poweredge T410 via Ebay or other sources? I'd like to upgrade the RAM. I know that higher speced RAM works on lower spec / clock CPU + Mobo, so let me know the highest ECC RAM modules I can look for?
  6. X

What to look for in a Switch/ Network Equipment, to ensure Multicast support for WDS/ FOG image depl

What to look for in a Switch/ Network Equipment, to ensure Multicast support for WDS/ FOG image deployments? Note: These are Operating System deployment tools WDS - Windows Deployment Services (Not the WiFi WDS) FOG - FOG Project I need to acquire an inexpensive or used Switch (maybe Smart/...
  7. X

Why was this thread/ post deleted/ removed? Ref: Used HP ProCurve switches?

Why was this thread/ post deleted/ removed? https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?posts/113441/ FMA1394 replied to the thread Used HP ProCurve J9021A vs J9021B vs J9028A vs J9028B?. There may be more posts after this.
  8. X

Why was this thread/ post deleted/ removed? Ref: Used HP ProCurve switches?

Why was this thread/ post deleted/ removed? https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?posts/113441/ FMA1394 replied to the thread Used HP ProCurve J9021A vs J9021B vs J9028A vs J9028B?. There may be more posts after this.
  9. X

Used HP ProCurve J9021A vs J9021B vs J9028A vs J9028B?

Gonna pick up 1/2 of these Used, maybe via Ebay. What are the differences between these models/ generations? Pros vs Cons? They seem like decent Managed GigE S/W for used. Thoughts?
  10. X

Choosing the right RJ 45 connectors for right cable?

Choosing the right RJ 45 connectors for right cable? I crimped one side of an RJ-45 on to a (soft) patch cable whose clip/ was damaged. The whole soft cable was kind of loose under the "clamp bridge" that goes down and holds the cable (typically the solid/ strong one) I am guessing the it...
  11. X

Best RJ 45 CAT 6 Ethernet Jack crimping video tutorial for Dummies?

Best RJ 45 CAT 6 Ethernet Jack crimping video tutorial for Dummies? Need to teach/ show a small bunch of workers in a small manufacturing / factory workshop how to splice an Ethernet cable and crimp it using an average/ standard Crimping tool. Not everyone speaks/ understands English well...
  12. X

Performance diff: J1800 vs J1900 vs N3050 vs N3150 vs 3205U vs 3755U on Dual LAN NIC boxes?

As follow up to: Low cost Tiny Box/ Mini ITX Mobo + CPU/ SoC choices: Sophos 9.x UTM Home & its Updates for 2/3 yrs Performance diff: J1800 vs J1900 vs N3050 vs N3150 vs 3205U vs 3755U on Dual LAN NIC boxes? PS: Usage 1-3 VMs running Firewall/ UTM / Some Small utilities in VM - More inclined...
  13. X

Tested & recommended Miracast Receivers/ Adapter dongles to transmit to TV from Notebook?

Tested & recommended Miracast Receivers/ Adapter dongles to transmit to TV from Notebook? I did look on Amazon. Some expensive branded ones and others inexpensive and still seem good. But, I trust the experiences of people here more than general crowd on Amazon. - Suggestions/ experiences...
  14. X

Low cost Tiny Box/ Mini ITX Mobo + CPU/ SoC choices: Sophos 9.x UTM Home & its Updates for 2/3 yrs

Low cost Tiny Box/ Mini ITX Mobo + CPU/ SoC choices: Sophos 9.x UTM Home & its Updates for 2/3 yrs I was looking at bunch of platforms: Haswell, Broadwell, Braswell {pretty low cost}. Thoughts?